Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5 RPG available for pre-order :)

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Babylon 5 Shop already has the new Babylon 5 RPG from Mongoose
available for pre-order. :)

They have not only the main hardback core rulebook available for order, but also the first two supplements.

I have bought quite a bit of Babylon 5 merchandise from them before, and have always gotten
good prices and really great service. I highly recommend them. :)

Check it out at the link below.

[url]http://www.UncomynGifts.com/Main/Recreation_Room/Babylon-5/Game_Supplies/d20RPG/index.html[/url]

Comments

• RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Hmmm, I look forward to seeing how the RPG turns out.
  • rhett:

I've seen some sample pages from the core rulebook, and they look *really* nice. The whole hardback
    core rulebook is full color throughout the book, no cheap black and white stuff. The supplements are
    also in full color. The main rule book is something like 304 pages long! :)

And both the core rulebook and the all the supplements are filled with real full color photos from Babylon 5
    and images directly from the show. These should easily be the most visually spectacular Babylon 5 books, ever.

Also, Mongoose has said that, without a doubt, this new Babylon 5 RPG will be the most detailed, accurate
    and comprehensive collection of facts, figures and information about the Babylon 5 universe ever printed.
    Even more so than something like the Babylon 5 Tech Manual. They said they've gone all out with this RPG
    to make it authentic to Babylon 5 and an accurate representation of it's many nuances. This goes for the
    station itself, how combat is handled, the many different types of PPG energy weapons, hand-to-hand weapons,
    capital ships, fighters, the Minbari, the Centauri, the Narn, you name it! It's all going to be
    given in great detail in the core book and the supplements.

I'm really looking forward to it! :)
    Sounds very cool...
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Indeed.
  • The other nice thing about this RPG is that it's being heavily supported by Mongoose. With the first B5 RPG,
    there wasn't all that much material supplied. But this new RPG already has 3 or 4 supplements listed at the
    link above for pre-order, in addition to the main core book. And even more are in the pipeline. So we're
    going to have a ton of cool Babylon 5 material to read. Even if you're not an RPG player, the books are great
    just for the detailed facts and information they provide about the Babylon 5 station, capital ships,
    the various weapons, etc. It's like the ultimate Babylon 5 technical reference series. :)

I think the capital ship info. in this RPG is meant to be consistent and perhaps even compatible with the
    Babylon 5 Wars starship combat system. I hope that's the case, as Agents of Gaming was said by JMS himself
    to have the most accurate specs available in print on the various capital ships of Babylon 5. :)
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    The map looked more or less similar to the AoG map. Narn, Centuari, Minbari, Earth, and Vorlon space were all in roughly the same place, but many individual systems had been moved around. Plus this map has some Crusade systems. Did anyone notice that the Moradi (and the Praxis colony, both from "The Needs of Earth") was suspisiously close to Shadow space. Bet I know who helped get rid of art and endorsed slavery on those planets. ;)
    I always wanted to get a nice B5 map...