Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What are you playing right now?

Comments

• DarkbladeDarkblade Earthforce Officer
    Currently playing Alpha Protocol on PC.

MAG and Red Dead Redemption on PS3.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    How is Alpha Protocol? As far as I can tell it got only fair reviews, but that doesn't mean it's not serviceable.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    It's similiar to Mass Effect but it lacks alot of the polish that makes those games so great.
  • Empire: Total War, some Dragon Age for the second time here and there, and thinking about getting back into WWII Online.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Got my hands on a cheap copy of Aliens vs Predator (with the plastic face-hugger), so playing that right now. Single player is a lot better than I thought, enjoying it quite lot.
  • Resubbed to WWII Online and am absolutely addicted :D
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    I was wondering, have any of you ever played any of the Lunar games? A few days ago I was talking to some of my friends, and somehow I ended up mentioning Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete and showing off all the crazy things that were packaged with the game (I think we were talking about how some games come with cool extras and stuff, so that of course reminded me of Lunar), and then later on we went to a bookstore to look for something, and ended up stopping by a used game store nearby just for the hell of it, and coincidentally there was a copy of Lunar: The Silver Star for Genesis. Well, ever since that I've been thinking of that series like crazy and how I never did manage to beat Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete since both times I made it all the way through the game to the final boss my memory card screwed up and lost all the data, and then I really don't feel like spending another 50 hours playing the game again to try to beat it again. Though I also did end up watching the ending on Youtube about a year ago just so I could finally see how it ends, though it's not really the same thing as actually doing it.
    Now I'm thinking of replaying Lunar for the third or fourth time once I beat Final Fantasy Tactics.... So yeah, anyone else here ever played it?
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    Got a beta key for APB, downloading..

holy moooleee 8 gigs
    So Biggles, I was wondering how far you are in Planescape, that is if you've actually started yet. To give you an idea how far I am without any spoilers, I'm in the Clerk's Ward right now, and I've actually managed to get a full party. I've mostly been playing without getting advice from my brother, but he did point out some cool things, like about The Lady's Maze and a couple interesting characters, one of which I got and who I just love having.
    If you haven't been mazed yet, I'd highly recommend it, and I could tell you how to get there without killing a bunch of innocent people or dabuses (or however you pluralize dabus) if you want. Just don't piss The Lady off again after that. Actually, I'd recommend saving and THEN pissing her off again. It's really cool.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Has anyone got a copy of Grand Prix Legends I can get from them? I've been wanting to get this game for a while, but now that there is a Targa Florio track available (45 miles of Sicilian countryside), I need to get off my butt and find a copy...

Jake
  • Just picked up Deus ex and invis war for $5 this past week on steam, and then they had to go and have their epic sale for the ages, and I picked up The Witcher and Trine
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE=DarthCaligula;188933]So Biggles, I was wondering how far you are in Planescape, that is if you've actually started yet. To give you an idea how far I am without any spoilers, [censored][/QUOTE]

I haven't started yet. I also haven't read the rest of your post because it rapidly [i]was[/i] filled with spoilers.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I've been getting back into Team Fortress 2. I'm slowly becoming not awful.
    Those were spoilers? Sorry, I didn't mean that. I was thinking of spoilers being more the stuff revealed in the story concerning the characters. I figured I was just covering more general Planescape lore and such. Sorry about that.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Currently playing DJhero and Bioshock (1).
  • And picked up L4D2 today for $10 on steam. Valve is trying to bankrupt me one (awesome) sale at a time.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    finished Fallout 3 and all expansions. Back to trying to get into c & c 4 again. If not Farcry 2 waiting to be opened.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Weather is too nice (and hot) to play games. :)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Then you're obviously not playing the right game! I was playing Fallout 3, but didn't get to finish it before leaving for placement sadly. Got Just Cause 2 to play when I get home as well
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Team Fortress 2, Eve, and X3TC.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    X-Com: Terror from the Deep.

An ancient game I know but still lots of fun.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Oh, and of course I've also got the Overlord DLC for ME2 to play as well, which will entail another complete ME2 session! :)
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    All Points Bulletin, kinda fun. Bit of an MMO version of Grand Theft Auto.
    [QUOTE=WORF;189155]X-Com: Terror from the Deep.

An ancient game I know but still lots of fun.[/QUOTE]

I never played this one. I'd love to check it out. The original probably won't run on any of my systems which won't support any resolution below 800*600, which means I'll have to dive into the world (or can of worms depending on who you ask) of emulators. DosBox comes to mind.
    I managed to get X-Com TftD to run without DosBox, but it still takes some time to get used to that... crude resolution. My eyes are still bleeding from the experience.
    When I get home from placement I really want to play KOTOR 1 & 2 again. I tried to get it running before I left, but there was something causing it to keep crashing almost immediately after loading. Running it in comparability mode didn't help, so I'll have to do some investigating as to the cause.
    I'm pretty sure compatibility mode does absolutely nothing. Just like the A/C switch on a Lada Niva. :D
  • I was looking for some realistic tactical naval warfare game as in Fleet Command, and found this:

[url]http://www.gcblue.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page[/url]

I thought to share it with you, if you are interested in this type of games.
    Probably not Stingray. I'm sure there's a fix out there somewhere, I'll do some investigating when I finish placement. Altho I'm getting Mass Effect cravings at the moment, so they may have to come first!
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    Anyone notice the "Steam Rating" on your Community Profile in Steam?
    Apparently your rating depends on the amount of time you've played in the last two weeks. After i found that out, i [i]had[/i] to try and get lvl 10...

[Edit: apparently the red underlining for spelling errors doesn't register in my brain...]