Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Help!?

Ok,
So my Mom bought me a ticket to the Grinch Who Stole Christmas Musical but I don't think I am going to be there for it and I need to sell the ticket.

Specifics:

Show: How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Date and Time: Jan 02, 2007 at 7:30 PM
Quantity: 1

Face value: $100 USD

Anyone interested or know someone who is interested? Please let me know ASAP!

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I put "Dress A112" into google maps, and it didn't know where it is.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Oh that's the seat in the Hilton Theatre in Times Square- whoops.
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    eBay.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    I have it listed so that the company who sold it is trying to sell it as well as on craigs list but if I sell it on ebay and then somewhere at the same time ebay will charge me, craigs list won't. And I also need to sell it quickly, I can't change my flight until I know that I've sold it.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    So, I got to go to the Grinch after all.
    Even though I changed my flight and got back a few days after my ticket, the box office was nice enough to give me a better seat (7th row center!) then I had before and I went this evening for the closing show.

I was going to start off by saying “in one word: fan-friggin-tastic” but one word will never ever do this show justice! Patrick Page (husband to Paige Davis of Trading Spaces Fame) was brilliant as the Grinch!

The musical was at the Hilton Theatre in Times Square. The theatre was gorgeous!

The story was a narrated by “Old Max”, an old dog who was once the young companion of the Grinch as he tried to take Christmas from the Whos in Whoville. The dialogue was true to the book and the musical numbers were fantastic! The Grinch did a number called “One of a Kind” where he even did a cane and top hat dance! And at one point, the audience sang along! The sets were gorgeous and all true to the original book in style.

At one point I cried. You may think this is silly but here I am sitting in the 7th row (!) centre and the Whos are singing “Fah who for-aze! Dah who dor-aze! Welcome Christmas, Come this way!” (which is my fave song from the movie) and it starts snowing! Snowing in the theatre! I swear it was wet! I felt it on my face and I just started to cry.

The young girl who played Cindy-Lou Who was cute as a button and had a lovely voice. Her chemistry with the Grinch was remarkable. The other children, the whole cast was wonderful. The sets were brilliant and the confetti at the end still gives me goosebumps when I think about it.

After the show I took a sneak picture of the stage (kinda shaky since I did it in a hurry), I walked down to Herald Square and got some pizza and then headed to Victoria’s Secret (still got gift cards from Christmas for there) but that was a mad house and the fitting rooms were closed so I came home.

Wow.