Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Are there any people here from 98/99?

2»

Comments

• Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    I lurked over at the Sierra boards for a time. Then I joined under the name Ambassador Kosh. I transfered the name here and then created my current account in December of 1999. Not too long ago I had the two accounts merged (Thanks again Biggles!). :)
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    Me too had an account at Sierra, but I didnt have Internet at home at that time I think, so only read the forum a few times...
  • GopherGopher Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE]I have always been here. [/QUOTE]
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    For old times sake, Sierra still sucks. :p
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    It shames me still that I broke the boycott for Homeworld :(
  • We will have ITF one day if I have any say about it! :shadow1:
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by croxis [/i]
    [B]It hsames me still that I broke the boycott for Homeworld :( [/B][/QUOTE]

eh...

Get over it...

So did I!

:D
    Same here... but I got it dirt cheap. :D
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    Still here.

Every once in a while I annoy A2597 and Tyvar.

Everybody needs a hobby, right?
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Boycott brakers! :mad:

:p

Been here since the Firstones was born. Haven't been very active in the past few years anymore though.

Anyway, welcome back, whoever you are. :) There are some logs existing from the old Sierra forums. Maybe your old nick is somewhere there as well? :)

- PJH
  • Mr_BesterMr_Bester Earthforce Officer St Louis MO
    I was here then. Didn't post much, had a different nick(i think), Brandel maybe. Still don't post much. Just checking to see when this one was registered...

I still remember Bruce and Jerry talking about playing the sim at E3 a long time ago/pre cancellation. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if that's a true memory or something that I just made up in my head....
  • MelkorMelkor Elite Ranger
    Still around, though I tend to lurk more than not.. still check the site every couple of days though.
  • Hi IBjr,
    I lurked at sierra forums for a few weeks then when I joined within in 4 or 5 days they cancelled the game. I think it was Sanfam or someone else who told me about this place and how we could still revive the game. Wow we all so young back then. I bought my 1 Ghz athlon and everything I was ready for some starfury flying time. I always stop by firstones for a laugth or whatever else is cooking.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [IMG]http://www.psychobabyl.com/misc/SierraSuxs.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.psychobabyl.com/misc/B6_3.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://www.psychobabyl.com/misc/spacemap2258.jpg[/url]
    Nice star map, but why is the grid's origin in the Lumati Empire?
  • Who knew that a Swedish Pop band would become so popular that aliens would name their home planet after them?
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Those sure bring back memories.. *sniff*
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Yo still here

As for other firstones, time has attrited some away,

As Biggles and others have said most of the other "Firstones" have passed beyond the rim so to speak

I personaly think Drazi Guy went amish or something, cause he abandoned the internet.

However a suprising amount of people still occasionaly pop up here and post then disapear for a while.
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnlaShok [/i]
    [B]Still here.

Every once in a while I annoy A2597 and Tyvar.

Everybody needs a hobby, right? [/B][/QUOTE]

dont you already have one? do you really need the extra?
  • I've been a lurker here since the game was first cancelled. I didn't register until 2004, and only posted twice since then. But I still come by to read up.

/lurk mode back on
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    Still here, but slightly more monkeyish.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I'm also still here, but not as active as I used to be a few years ago. I did know about this place before ITF was cancelled, but didn't register until after that. I also think I created this acount after I created my first one because I forgot my password and my e-mail had changed so couldn't reset my password.