Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

interesting homebrew

interesting homebrew movie, if this is old news forgetaboutitt.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L804AGl8Gr4&mode=related&search=[/url]

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    News to me. I'm really glad to see someone doing quality 3d animation in our poor 'ol universe. It's just too bad that spacebattles is a load of crap these days. ;)
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    I know the Warlock is a major-league asskicker, but would it really take down a Sharlin that fast?

I do like the weapon interpretations!
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Nice :)
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    That was pretty cool. AnlaShok, I think you're right, the Warlock destroyed the Sharlin a little too fast. I think it was also too quick and nimble considering how big it is.

With that said, I don't want to take anything away from the person who created it--god knows I can't do diddly poo when it comes to anything artistic, be it on the computer or elsewhere.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    The ships were not shiny enough. I did like the jumpgate effects though..
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    It is a pretty cool rendering, except for the aforementioned movement of the Warlock. Also, what in the world was a Federation shuttle doing there (complete with lcars display).

Jake
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    The key here isn't the realism or believability of the scenario but the way it was executed. From a purely technical standpoint, the framing was pretty good in most spots, and the music timed well.
  • I agree, since no canon footage exists of a warlock you really don't know how it can handle a sharlin. Its a hybrid ship. I think it as powerful as EA shadow nova or omega. But thats an opionion anyhoos. With the ST shuttle I think it was like an inside joke, the Explorer Ship went so far out into the rim they met up with a federation shuttle.
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Each_Night_I_Dream_of_Home"]*cough*Crusade*cough*[/URL]
  • Oh, well let me rephrase that, there is no canon footage of the warlock in battle.
    Sadly, no. :(