Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

my first x-rays

ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie."London, UK
[IMG]http://photos-262.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v67/143/5/61005499/n61005499_32226262_79.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-263.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v67/143/5/61005499/n61005499_32226263_367.jpg[/IMG]

well ok not quite my first ones, but the first that i remembered to save to my computer! we were getting a little bored by the time we took that last view :D

Comments

• Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    I don't see any screws, is something broken? :D
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    nope, these were taken using what we call phantoms. they're plastic replica's of sections of the body, in this case an arm and a hand, that contain anatomically correct models of the bones that show up on an x-ray. we arent allowed to take radiographs on each live folk until we're out on placement :(
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I had an x-ray of my head some years ago, but I lost it.. :(
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    was there anything in it? :p
    Teeth.
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    [QUOTE=Messiah;156662]I had an x-ray of my head some years ago, but I lost it.. :([/QUOTE]

Your head or the x-ray?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE=Messiah;156667]Teeth.[/QUOTE]

An entire head of teeth?
    Aye. Theyre lucky.
    [QUOTE=Vorlons in my Head;156668]Your head or the x-ray?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[QUOTE=Biggles;156669]An entire head of teeth?[/QUOTE]

My dentist loved me before I got the operation done..

Actually, Ive only pulled 4 teeth to make room for the rest, I never grew wisdom teeth..
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    My first X-Ray was on my stomach :D
    im sure there's another joke in there, but it just aint coming.....
    gah i just found out i've failed the psychology and sociology module. passed all the important modules like anatomy fine, but if i dont pass this pile of shit on resit then i wont be allowed into the next year! even the lecturers are saying i'll never have to use most of the crap they're teaching us in that module!

/rant
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE=HuntSmacker;156683]My first X-Ray was on my stomach :D[/QUOTE]Did you eat some object you wasn't supposed to eat?

First X-ray of me must have been about twenty years ago because of broken collarbone.
    I wonder how many extra bone pieces there would have been visible when I put some toes out of commission for couple months two years ago...