Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

I was wrong... (OMFG!)

So I was wandering around Comic-con actually on my way out of the artists floor to go home and then I saw him!

[IMG]http://aurora.omgod.com/gallery/d/5087-2/DSCN2241.JPG[/IMG]

AND I got a comic signed by him and Colleen Doran who draws The Book of Lost Souls. Go me!! :D

[IMG]http://aurora.omgod.com/gallery/d/5096-2/DSCN2244.JPG[/IMG]

I also got some other cool stuff (including a B5 patch for my coat among other patches) seen here:
[IMG]http://aurora.omgod.com/gallery/d/5100-2/DSCN2245.JPG[/IMG]

Comments

• Thats crazy
    I have been waiting over 10 years too meet him,,, i am jealous.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    PSI-Killer, you are in NYC, why didn't you go? Why have we never met? :P Have you ever met Sanfam?
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!!1!!

You go girl!

;)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    [URL="http://aurora.omgod.com/gallery/v/nyc/Comic-Con/"]Rest of my NY Comic-Con Photos [/URL]
  • I have met Sanfam, I think 2 summers ago now. He is a cool guy. It took almost 6 years before we met in person. We hung out at Q-Zar then went for some drinks. I am sure we will meet at the next Firstones gathering.

Thinking of it, I did see the commerical for the convention on TV but did not know JMS was going to be there. I would just annoy him with questions like "when is the B5 video game going to be relased?" He would get annoyed with me in the end.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Cool!! They do exist, the Vorlons. :D
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    The photos are down temporarily, but will return in a few hours. :p

I also have a photo of you somewhere, PSI-KILLER. Dare I post it?
  • [QUOTE=Sanfam;157069]The photos are down temporarily, but will return in a few hours. :p

I also have a photo of you somewhere, PSI-KILLER. Dare I post it?[/QUOTE]

:nervous:
    I forgot you took pictures when we were saying our goodbuys. I thought that was just for identification purposes if I got lost in cyberspace. :)
    If you do post them please put them in the most unvisted part of the firstones web site. :p
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Sanfam, that means the home page! No one goes there!
  • Nooooooooooooooooooo
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    What happened to the pic of JMS and Dax?

:s
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    there is no emoticon for the jealousy im feeling right now!:p
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Congratulations Dax. My meeting with Andreas Katsulas is something Ill never forget. Im guessing you wont forget JMS. ;)

Was he a nice guy?
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Yeah tell us what its like to speak to the Vorlon!

Messiah: what was it like to speak to Andreas? I'd love to have met him
  • Nah im not jealous infact its awesome.

I would be jealous however if she had sex with joe now thats somethin to be jealous about look at all that fur and and those eyes oh i should stop there..hehee

I HAVE THE SAME PATCH!
    heh ive got that patch too :)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    I can see the pics just fine ?
    and yeah JMS was an extremely nice guy :) there were people behind me so I talked to JMS as well as the lady who draws the comic, she wrote "Not all those who wander are lost" on my comic which is one of my fave quotes so that made me happy :)

I was happy that I got a Doctor Who AND Red Dwarf patch, they had loads of patches and it was hard to choose only a few.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Cool! Yeah, he seems a nice guy. :)

[QUOTE=ShadowDancer;157085]Messiah: what was it like to speak to Andreas? I'd love to have met him[/QUOTE]

He was great. He was sitting next to Wortham Krimmer (Cartagia), so after talking to him, I went over to Wortham and told him (wortham) that he was my second favourite actor in the series after Andreas. Wortham said that it was Andreas who had taught him much of what he knew and we all had a laugh at that. Great guys both, and I managed to meet them during lunch or something, so I had them to myself.
    sweet :) really? you think wortham/cartagia was that good? not that i think he was bad or anything, i just would have put one or two others above him. then again, for the amount of time he was on the show he was certainly impressive
  • Wow. That's really cool. I've met Harlan Ellison myself.
  • The only people I ever met was Peter Mayhew and Billy Dee Williams, unfortunatly camera's wern't allowed in the area. I didn't get to talk to either much, too many people. Unfortunatly never anyone from B5. I'm jealous Dax!! Indiana sucks. Oh yea I also was in the same room as George Lucas, but that was like over 300 feet away from him.
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    [QUOTE=Dax;157089]I was happy that I got a Doctor Who AND Red Dwarf patch, they had loads of patches and it was hard to choose only a few.[/QUOTE]

:( I want a Doctor Who patch...