Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

I am really touched

DaxDax Redshirt
I just want to thank everyone for coming to my rescue like that. I did unfortunately see the thread before he was banned but I did get to see all of the nice things you said about me (and the crappy things you said about him ;)).

Again, thanks. :)

*kisses your collective cheeks*

Comments

• Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    What did I miss? :S

I mean... Nobody harasses and scares any girls in here but me, that's a given unwritten firstones.com rule!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    this is going to sound bad, but i was so drunk when i read and responded to it i cant actually remember what i said. i do remember thinking id post something more appropriate when i was a little more sober:D
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Take it for what it's worth, ShadowDancer. ;)

Anyhoo, never a problem to defend a damsel in distress :p
  • AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
    He clearly needs more help than he is getting. very sad.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE=Sanfam;159036]Take it for what it's worth, ShadowDancer. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm not complaining lol ;) I just wish I could remember, thats all.....
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    More scary is that he actually drew that.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Do I want to know? I think not!
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I even gave him an infraction for you :)

*hugs Dax*
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Dax, by the way, has PC Deaditis.
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    What I'm wondering is why he decided to post it. You think he'd know what would happen.
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    [QUOTE=DarthCaligula;159052]What I'm wondering is why he decided to post it. You think he'd know what would happen.[/QUOTE]

He didn't seem to get it when we told him he was banned. He was like, why don't you think it's funny?
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    ...I missed something while I was away this weekend, didn't I...

*Sigh* Oh well.
    *Goes out looking for other damsels in distress*
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    He has been pushing the envelope a bit recently. It was weird really, I had just finished watching Capote which had one of the characters doing really nice sketches/portaits. And then I came on here to see that picture... "wtf??" went through my mind.
  • Well I never saw this "post" you guys seen. But from what I can tell from posts I've read, the mood and voice seemed to be differnt from what posts are still on the board. Plus it was strange that at a certain time, the color of his posts were all purple when they start becomming... well like stuff I would say when I get a depression fit. Seems like it happened around 10 pm and it kept getting worse after that. I'm no psycologist at all, but that's what I can tell from my experiences. It kinda feels like a hacked account or someone differnt on the other end. But what do I know, I'm just me.
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Somebody please fill me in here, what did he draw? :P
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    DC, what he drew was akin to sexual assault in pixels.

As I said in the thread, I was ready to break all the fingers on his drawing hand.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    [QUOTE=Data Crystal;159078]Somebody please fill me in here, what did he draw? :P[/QUOTE]

A very poor rendition of himself violating Dax. Only it looked like it was drawn by a 3 year old, and was extremely out of proportion. Dax is way hotter than he was capable of drawing.
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    That about sums it up... O_o ...thanks. :P
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Well, it was very lame, but isn't that what the ignore function is for?
    True, but I believe the Big Red Button is sooo much more fun in these cases! :D
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    The great big threatening button that should never, ever be pressed? ;)
    No you're thinking of the other one. That one actually only orders pizza ;)
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    This is in no way an attempt to justify what he did and I am glad the group came to Dax's aid in a swift and appropriate manner, but somehow I pity the fellow. His posts had been border-line attention whore lately....

Jake
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Who got the boot?

- PJH
    Cab3l Guy, and trust me you didnt want to see what he drew!
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Oh...

Well, it's sad that some people have to do things like that. I just wonder why he did it.

- PJH
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    I've been lurking mostly lately...

This is not a dig on anyone here at all, but lately FO hasn't really been a place that appeals to me much. CableGuy was part of that equation, but not all of it.

maybe things will change a little when spring/summer actually comes this year...

:s

Anyway, in regards to CableGuy, I have had him on ignore and avoidance mode basically for many months. Not much of his post interest me, and since the majority of the ones I saw in the list were started by him, I have lurked more than anything.

I can imagine that his failing attempts at attention have frustrated him somewhat to the point of doing something that's just not acceptable on the forums.

What a better way to get attention than getting banned.

And in that light, I guess I am finally giving him some by even posting this message.

Last I will say about it, but I felt it necessary to put words to my feelings for the last few months.

:)

BTW Dax, good to see you out here... ;)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Yes. I hope you feel welcome here at least Dax. I hope he hasnt scared you away.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE=CurZ;159094]Well, it was very lame, but isn't that what the ignore function is for?[/QUOTE]

This was beyond lame, it was sexual harassment. We will not accept that sort of behaviour here.

Yes, the ignore function is very useful. More people need to use it, as Jack has. But the ignore function is not an excuse for abusing other members of the forums "because they won't see it".
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I'm not even sure sexual harassment would be appropriate. It was assault.

But on to better things...

So Jack, how can we liven the place up?