Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What do you think?

DaxDax Redshirt
[IMG]http://aurora.omgod.com/gallery/d/5515-2/DSCN2354.JPG[/IMG][IMG]http://aurora.omgod.com/gallery/d/5524-2/DSCN2360.JPG[/IMG]

;)

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    It's gone!

But the new style looks good on you :)

Worf
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    I never liked V for Vendetta, so the poster has got to go... Oh, the hair =)

I generally like women with long hair, it can be very sexual, but its cute.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Have you been in a fight Dax?
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Worf- thanks :) It was time for a change and my head is so much lighter now!

SpiritOne: I love the movie! And my boyfriend feels the same way but he approves.

JackN: No, I wish I had cause that would be a cooler story than the truth.
    (Truth: I had a cold and blew my nose so much my lips got all chapped and one part got so dry that a cold sore broke out which hasn't cleared up yet)

I mean yeah! You should see the other girl! ;)
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    I like long hair myself.
    As long as the excess hair went to a good cause (like Locks of love or something).

:)

heh, so you scalped that other girl eh? ;)
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Titties! \o/

Oh, and if we're discussing the [i]hairstyle[/i], then I have to say that I liked the longer version better. Less... uniform. :)
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Very nice! I like shorter hair. :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Longer hair is better than shorter, but it's not really short so that's OK. :)
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    OMFG Holy fucking shit!!!! Are you fucking psychic or something!?!?!?! When did you do this!?!? You see, just yesterday [URL="http://www.omgod.com/gallery/letchworth01/DSC02150"]I cut MY extremely long hair[/URL] the [URL="http://www.callistasuniverse.com/gallery/main.php/v/stuff/2007-0425/DSC07855.JPG.html"]EXACT same length and cut as you did!!!! [/URL] OMG it doesn't get any freaking weirder than that!!!!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I'm afraid I'm with DarthCaligula on this one, I much prefer longer hair. Which isnt to say that the short hair looks bad on you, I just think longer hair looks far sexier ;)
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Well thats a tidy hair cut :) For a second when I saw the V poster I thought you were going to go one futher and shave it all off :p Nice to see you went to the effort of co-ordinating your top with the poster colour too :D

You need to update your avatar now :)
  • Marry me... :D

Really it does look good on you. That kind of cut is... ah...I better shut up before I get myself in trouble.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    HOLY FUCK. Gabby, that is the weirdest fucking thing ever!

I do have to update the avatar now and hopefully I can get a better pic up to do it justice. And perhaps long hair is sexier but long hair (as I am sure Gabby can attest to) can be a pain in the ass to take care of (LOL actually ask Sanfam bout that one) and long hair is heavy. My hair is actually not totally uniform, it's about half an inches shorter in the back, it is called an A-line bob.

It was time for a change, it's not that short, I've had it shorter and I didn't have enough to give it away to Locks of Love (you need a foot, I only had 8 inches) but I have given my hair away twice before.

For the summer it'll be cool and bouncy. LOL The poster was extremely random actually. I needed to take a pic of my self so I had to put my camera somewhere high enough so that I could use the timer. The only place like that in my room is the 3/4 fridge which is directly across from that poster. :P

Trident: I bet my boyfriend (and perhaps callista ;)) would have something to say bout that... :P
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Well you look good as always, but i've always liked longer hair. pity my wife seems to like it like your new cut, or shorter, oh well.
    Yeah... 4 more inches would have been a problem for you here I think! ;)

:D

Hah Data Crystal must have gotten a double whammy when SataiCallista posted her links... :D
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    LOL yeah (on both accounts)

Entil'zha: Thanks :)

Everyone: it grows back! :P
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Oh my, I didn't know it was you...:eek:

[IMG]http://www.princessleia.com/images/starwars/LeiaR2/LEIA23.jpg[/IMG]

I think we found the last of the final five. :D

Seriously, I like both haircuts, but I suppose your new cut looks more modern, I guess.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    lol ^^

I too can attest to the weight of long hair. I do kinda miss it, especially in the mosh pits but it is such a pain after a while
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I totally own at psychic linkage of events. I really should start charging.

Anyhoo, I think on you, longer hair = hott (note the extra 't'.) The short cut is just creepy now that Callista has it, too. I demand that you grow it out at least four inches this instant!
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    [quote]I do have to update the avatar now and hopefully I can get a better pic up to do it justice.[/quote]

Now you see, I think the avatar picture is HOTTT (notice the 2 extra T's).

But then, the short hair is easier in the summer time. And you probably don't mind if randomguyspirit on the internet has to look at your short hair avatar.

anyways... After moving to Texas, the official wife of SpiritOne cut it short too. She did the bob thing, but it flips outward, kinda like a pixie haircut (you wanna talk superhot, i love pixies). The heat down here just makes longer hair unbearable. Especially when were spending as much time on the boat as we have been.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    hahah I just realized that yesterday I was wearing the same shirt as my avatar pic, heh I will have to take a new pic tonight so you can call see that I am indeed still hott ;)
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    Oh! you were asking about your hair! Sorry like all men we don't notice these things unless you point them out. I thought you were comparind the blank wall to the one with the Vendetta poster :p
    Anyway, when it comes to womens hair long, short, blonde, red, brunnette my answer is. YES
    The same red top in those 3 shots? Come on Dax what happened to the "can't been seen wearing the same thing twice" rule? Oh dear letting the side down ;)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Anyone who wants more evidence that she only has two shirts had better check the Washington, DC portion of my gallery.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Wasn't she wearing a red top in the daily show thing, too?
    Your right she was! Maybe she's like Batman in that she has a wardrobe full of one type of outfit? ;) Actually more like Batgirl than Batman...
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I also like long hair better, my last few girlfriends have had increasingly longer hair..
    But it looks good on you. I know the pains of long hair. When I had extensions, I used to wake up every time I turned over in bed.
    Actually, the thing I hated most about having long hair was getting poked by the hair ends, especially in the neck and the face when lying in bed. That and having a shower before going off to uni in the morning went from a 5minute affair to being a half hour ordeal of washing it, then combing it and drying it.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    LOL that is so funny... that red shirt is just my fave shirt I wear it once a week :P I did wear it in D.C. this past summer AND on the Daily show... actually I wore it specifically on the Daily Show so I could describe where I was easily in case I got on.

ok, new avatar- better now?

edit: bigger better pic (I put the red shirt back on just for you Sanfam :P) :
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/HimeGranger/Picture37a.jpg[/IMG]