Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Got CAKE???

ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie."London, UK
I'm thinking of getting a big cake for desert at the weekend, so what sort would ya'all recommend? Bearing in mind I'm allergic to all nuts, love chocolate, can't cook and am on a student budget ;)

I'm thinking something involving lots of chocolate.....and possibly even more chocolate :p

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Dutch apple cake.
  • CiberCiber Earthforce Officer
    cake open source?
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    The Cake is a Lie
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    chocolatey meat cake
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I would say carrot cake but most have walnuts on em.

Cheese cake rules as does coffee cake :p Oh man I'm hungry now :p
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    chocolate cheesecake
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    mmmmm.....chocolate cheesecake :D

i havent had a cheesecake in ages! might have to go get one now! :)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    I *heart* cheesecake
    We're going to be selling cheesecake this summer, another reason for you to come visit.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I made some bitchin' banana bread last night. It was quite a recipe, though I think it's a bit *too* greasy. I need some loaves that will last for a month or two.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Derek and I made brownies last night from scratch -- he has only made them from the box before (and I have never made them). We didn't have enough suger so we added brown surger and irish cream. It worked out allright. They need frosting though
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Chocolate cake...*drools*

If it turns out well, can you find a way to put it online so we can download slices? ;)

Worf
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Definitely cheesecake. passionfruit cheesecake with gingerbread bottom.
    Cheesecakes certainly hit the spot for me :)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    girls know chocolate best ;)
    You can do many interesting things with chocolate... But i digress.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    We are Pancake. We are your spirit guide.
    I just read that the best way to cut cheese cake is unused dental floss
    As opposed to used dental floss?
    I suppose if you really wanted to...
    The dental floss I have tastes like mint, so I guess its out whether its used or unused..
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    toffee pie and ice cream :D delicious!
    Oh, and I also got a strawberry cheesecake too! :D
    Nice. Cant go wrong with cake anyway. Now I need cake too! Cake!
    What kind of messiah are you if you dont have cake? :p
  • Chocolate Cheesecake.

Go for that, chocolate and cheesecake together, just perfect, almost any kind of cheesecake is great when well made (damn I miss having a Cheesecake Factory restaurant nearby!).
    [QUOTE=ShadowDancer;160368]What kind of messiah are you if you dont have cake? :p[/QUOTE]

I agree. Tomorrow I will make cake out of hmmm.. lets see, ah whiskey perhaps. Yes, whiskey cake. Much better than that old water trick.. :p
    Dude that is genius! Alcoholic cake! All the benefits of cake and the water of life!
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    you've never heard of Rum cake? oh that's delicious! And I actually had NY cheesecake last night ;)