Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Help please?

Hi there. I am hoping someone can give me some information....
I just purchased this guy - and was told it came from B5.
For the life of me I can't seem to recall seeing it.
Any info?
Thanks.
silencer.

Comments

• DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    I think you can see one or two of them in Shadow Dancing in the area where people arrive on the station. If I'm right, they should look darker though. I'll have to check myself some time later.
  • Really? I am going to check this out ASAP!
    Thanks for the effort, DC!
  • nope.... didn't see him anywhere.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Could they be some of the alien surgeons seen in the flashbacks of the Shadow-modified telepaths?
  • Hi, nope, I don't think so.... if this was who you mean. Thanks though.

[url]http://www.geocities.com/Area51/2597/b5/sserv.jpg[/url]
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    What about those ones who kidnapped Sheridan and that Narn?
    Those actually looked more like Vree, and JMS said they were related to Vree. I might have stated the wrong episode for the aliens I was thinking of. I'll have to check.
  • Hi, nope. They are as DC says, the Vree relatives.

This is driving me freaking insane.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Well then, at least you're in good company :D
    Ah, here we go. The episode I was thinking of is "And the Rock Cried Out No Hiding Place". At the beginning of the episode when it shows Garibaldi sending telepaths to the ally races, you can see them in the background, but their skin is darker and their eyes are yellowish.
  • You are totally right. You are like some sort of B5 god. How did you ever pick them out of a background shot like that?
    Impressive work.

That would have taken me months. Thank you.

While I was sorting through all these dvd's I decided to make a B5 tribute video.
    It is about 65% finished. I will post a link when it is complete.

Thanks!
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Just out of curiosity, how do you do that without (presumably) ripping all the episodes you want to use?
  • Your not going to like the answer....
    You rip every episode you want to use. It is time consuming and nasty.
    I edit in Vegas but it doesn't use VOB files (as far as I know).....
    The only reason I remember that is because about a year and a half ago at the WB B5 board, someone was talking about them. Comparing how they look a lot like that disintegrated Shadow ally in Ship of Tears. For whatever reason, it just stuck in my mind.
  • Damn. Thats a good point. That could have thrown a different light on things had they been used more... shadow servants living on B5?

Awesome.

I just got my MARKAB. Will post pics later. He is freaking awesome.
    Well keep in mind that many races worked for the Shadows, but that doesn't mean that the entire race was allied with the Shadows, except that it's strongly implied that all Drakh are Shadow allies. It could have been one of these guys on that ship, or maybe it was supposed to be a disintegrated Wurt (the guys Sanfam mentioned), and they decided to mess around with the design they made for that to make another background alien. But I think that's the only time we ever see this type of alien, and I wonder why yours is white.