Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

New Web Comic

MTMT Ranger
When I was working at my university paper (before I graduated), one of my co-workers, Joe, asked me to help him with his comic, which he had been doing since I was in high school -- he had a lot more to do at the time, no thanks to me (giving him more to do). When I got back from a vacation I took after graduating, he asked me if I wanted to help him with the comic again, which was going online. I said yes.

[url]http://www.poorboycomic.com[/url]

Aside from writing, I'm supposed to promote the site while Joe works on it. I thought about waiting till we had more to show, but then I thought "Nay." Not really something I think too often, I assure you.

We have a lot of ideas banked. Joe wanted to accomplish something with the first two comics, with humor being sort of a secondary thing. It will get funnier.

By the way, the Web site is still being worked on. We gave ourselves a deadline and decided to stick to it. That's how we roll.

Comments

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Looks great. Look forward to teh funny stuff..

Oh and the Old school force wallpaper is great! :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I like the liney art style. Looks good. Also, I found both strips funny. :)
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    But we didn't get to see his pants!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    What I really like is the movement in it. Good work there.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    the second comic was great imo :D
  • MTMT Ranger
    Our first topical comic is up. One of these days we'll switch to two days a week instead of 3, partially to make time for improving the Web site design. I'm interested in any suggestions on that subject, and ways to promote it.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I love the penguin calvary
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    good stuff..