Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Still around/back

DaxDax Redshirt
Hey guys,
I know since coming back home and having a 'real life' I have disappeared but I thought I'd write a note to just let you know that I am still alive and kickin!

My computer suffered a mass failure which resulted in me only being able to use my computer at work :(

I am in the process of finally getting it fixed now and if all goes well then I'll be online more often (read: ALOT MORE OFTEN) and back on MSN/IRC/etc... :)

I am on vacation next week and going to a workshop Wed-Friday which should be interesting, anyway...

Hopefully I'll be back online soon once I finish fixing my compy.

;)

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    I look forward to your return :)

Worf
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Dax, you better be back soon, things were starting to get dull around here, and i believe you still owe me a submission for my website. :)

Sorry to hear about the computer, mass suckage there.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I thought it was quiet round here recently, now I know why :p
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    So there we were blaming this quietness on a general hush in the lead up to TLT. And all it was was because Dax hadn't been round. Would never have believed it myself :p
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Dax is the One, we live for the One, we type for the One. Did you get one? :D
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Welcome back! I'll try to tidy things up around here... we haven't dusted in ages. ;)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    update: computer is STILL acting up but I got the internet working on it last night at a friends house... hopefully now all I need to do is steal a source near my house and huzzah!

personal updates later, a lot has happened lately.
    Hope everyone is well.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Smile! It makes your bum tickle!

(See! It works!)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Dax: Call me sometime with updates! It's been too long since we last spoke.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Yeah, this place is starting to smell like a boys locker room again... I mean, look at some of the topics. :D
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Oy!

I'm here too..

sniffless...
  • I'm going to take this personally after I join and you go missing. :(
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Sanfam: I PMed you my cell #- call me!

Unfortunately things for me haven't exactly been flowers lately so I can't really bring in the good cheer.

BUT- I am on the internet at home so hopefully *crosses fingers* I am back in a smaller capacity at least.
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    Dax! *poke, prod* Are you going to be in Maine on Saturday, August 4th and/or Sunday, August 5th? I needs to know soonish. :)
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE=Dax;162334]...Unfortunately things for me haven't exactly been flowers lately...[/QUOTE]

Flowers?

I remember those...
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    I don't know if I can make it Callista... hmm.. what are the plans right now?
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    Our plans are to be in Wells, Maine by Friday night and we'll be there until Tuesday morning. If we have to drive an hour or two to a meetup place, that's fine.