Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

BSG S3 on DVD

HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
[url]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlestar-Galactica-Edward-James-Olmos/dp/B000OY8NCE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3/203-2060767-1196702?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1185816570&sr=8-3[/url]

One box set glory. September 3rd release date, however no date set for the US set yet.:D

[IMG]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51v1D0U6bZL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

• David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    The implication is that it'll come out in October for the US.

On the other hand, if history is any guide, we'll get special features and you won't, so :p
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Huray for Internet :P
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    I recently updated my whole Galactica-DVD -collection to R2 versions that boast Finnish subtitles, so I think I'll wait for the Finnish release. :)

Not the best of seasons, but well worth owning.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I'll probably get it for completeness but what I really want is the season 3 soundtrack :)

Worf
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Sweet...
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    [QUOTE=David of Mac;163078]The implication is that it'll come out in October for the US.

On the other hand, if history is any guide, we'll get special features and you won't, so :p[/QUOTE]
    On the other hand, those extras we usually get are exactly the same features that have been on the scifi website for months and years before. By the time the DVD's are out I've already seen them all. I hope for the S3 sets they add the blooper reels and all those vids they showed at conventions and special events. I already saw most of them on youtube but they were taped from video cameras. As for the release date I think I had read long ago that it was going to be in November. Probably near or to coincide with Razor.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I will 2nd you on that Worf! Can't wait for it myself :)