Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Missing content on the lost tales DVD!

Hey Guys!

Well first of all, let me say that it was an unexpected joy to see Londo, G'kar and Delenn in the opening credits and that the effects look absolutely amazing.

I was just a little disapointed because I remember seeing Peter Jurassik's name in the film's credits on imdb.com and someone even mentionning in the JMS news forum that he had come out of retirement to shoot maybe a scene for the dvd. Alas, there was only a mention of him : (

Also, I noticed that there are some JMS video diaries missing from the DVD, can someone tell me if they have found easter eggs of some sort, I can't believe they would shoot and edit some and not include them, one which can be seen on this site includes the reunion of the cast and is a lot better than some of the ones included on the dvd...

I also wish they would have included the trailer which I enjoyed and watched over and over waiting for the dvd to come out : )

All anf all I'm still a content B5 fan but if anyone can shed light on this, it would be appreciated...Can't wait for future releases with Delenn and Ivanova hopefully.

Thanks

Comments

• Were any of the diaries missing? I know there was a second "page" on one of the menus that I almost missed.