Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 short stories

Does anyone know where I can get the short stories?

I know their titles are:

Shadow of His Thoughts
Genius Loci
Space, Time, and the Incurable Romantic
Hidden Agendas
True Seeker
The Nautilus Coil

I used to have them on my computer, but as luck would have it I no longer have them. I can't find them anywhere online now... so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I believe they were in Amazing Stories magazine.

------------------
    [url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Never eat anything bigger than your own head.[/url]
    "Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • Andy La RubinAndy La Rubin Earthforce Officer
    First three of them were in Amazing Stories, three others - in Official B5 Magazine (V2 #22,23,24).
  • THats my problem, I dont have those magazines or know how to get those old copies... Do you know where I can either buy a copy of them, or somewhere I can either download a copy or anything?
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    There were rumors going around that they were going to be published in an anthology by the people who did the B5 trilogies, but, so far, nothing.
  • Do any of you have copies of the short stories that you could email me or something so I can read them and have something until this anthology gets published if it does?
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    Hmph I used to have them but when me and my dad were sorting out my room, I had to go to college in teh afternoon and when I got back my dad had gone through all my room and taken all my magazines to the tip grrrrr...i was not a happy bunny lol...I only had one (I think it was about the Titans) but if you do want the magazines you can probably get them off ebay if you keep looking.