Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Cloverfield

SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
Anybody following this? The mystery of it all has appealed to me. I'm a fan of ARGs, so I suspect it is just the natural course of things.

Comments

• croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    What are you talking about?
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Well it is Sanfam, so who knows? :p
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Clover is often used to feed grazing animals, could it be some mystery about hay?

Jake
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    He's probably gone and "found something" again... but a quick google returns that new JJ Abrams film which could be Godzilla 2, or maybe Voltron, or maybe some other monster movie. Who knows. Was Ethan right?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    While the ARG doesn't really interest me that much, I do find the whole marketing tactic intriguing. I wonder if the movie will live up to the hype.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Was there actually an ARG associated with it? other than the 01-18-08 site, i thought that all the others that had popped up had been specifically disavowed as being part of the film.

The tralier looked ok. but i dunno, i've had enough with GodZirra i think, and as for Voltron, cloverfield isn't it. AFIAK Voltron is supposed to be out sometime in 2009.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I remember finding a web site about a company making robots for home help. It was very slick and looked very believable. It was a setup for I-Robot. Was done really well. I think its cool when they plant sites out there that hint towards a film.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    There is an actual ARG in progress. Myspace pages for the characters exist, as well as a deep-sea mining corporation and its subsidiaries. More specific details [URL="http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/index.php?f=227"]lie here.[/URL]
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Sweet, thanks Sanfam, i'll check it out, the only real ARG that i got involved in was the Matrix one that came out a few years ago.

The problem for me, is that most ARG's take place over the summer, when i'm workign 12-18 hour days, and just don't have time to play.

Oh, i take that back, i did play one other, that one that came out a few years ago, that was a paid game, Shit i can't remember the name now. uhh, i suppose i could look it up.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Ah, thats what youre speaking of.. Ive only seen the numbers. They trailer looks great, so its prolly going to suck.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Entil'Zha, are you referring to Majestic?

Example of fun-ness: [url]http://tagruato.jp/[/url]