Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Halloween! :D

I know its not until tomorrow but I thought I'd post some pics of me from a party I went to last Sat night.

My boyfriend Peter and I went as Beauty and the Beast:

Beginning of the night:
[IMG]http://aurora.omgod.com/gallery/d/6293-1/n838695164_1557465_4952.jpg[/IMG]

Towards the end of the night:
[IMG]http://aurora.omgod.com/gallery/d/6295-1/halloween1.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

• AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    [img]http://borgknight.twistednode.com/sb/sb3.jpg[/img]
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    ^^^^^ Darth Vader in disguise. :D

Nice dress, Dax. :)
  • As I will do nothing I'll live vicareously through your pics.
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    I must remember to take pics as Rose Tyler tomorrow, though I have failed to have the time to bleach my hair again to be a blonde.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I have managed to fail at a costume for a second time around. Tragedy :(

And Dax is Hott (Two T's!)...in a 19th century sort of way ;) Any better photos of the Beast costume? Detail is a little shy on this one.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [QUOTE]And Dax is Hott (Two T's!)[/QUOTE]

Of course she is!

Worf
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Wow thanks guys! And here's is Peter as the Beast:

[IMG]http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v106/223/100/132700201/n132700201_31027267_3106.jpg[/IMG]
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    Very NICE!

I was going to go in as DOC, but couldn't find the shiny glasses. Got the Hawaiin shirt and the coat though. hehe
    Pics!
    I'm currently cameraless for now but I'm sure somebody will take shots at the halloween party.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I dont think I have done anything for halloween since I was 6......I'm now 22! Humbug! .....oh...wrong season....
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [img]http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v142/117/109/5140088/n5140088_36398811_8703.jpg[/img]

Here I am trying out being the ninth-and-a-half Doctor a couple weeks ago. Sadly, not having a car meant I couldn't hunt down any appropriate-looking brown jackets and pants at the local thrift stores, so I couldn't go whole-hog as Ten. Maybe next year.
    Newly regenerated tenth Doctor.

Worf
    My costuming was a dismal failure this year.

My first attempt was Ninth Doctor, but we had terrible luck finding a jacket that looked the part and fit me in any possible way, so that was skipped.

Second attempt was a hardcore nerdy Rose fanboy (to compliment Callista's costume...Rose), but that failed due to injuries removing my ability to actually *design* the components of the costume, let alone make them. So...that was down.

And I refused to cheap out on a costume like I did last year. no. not again!

Two costume ideas I do want to complete beside the Ninth Doctor are Psi Cop and TOS-era Starfleet officer, Sciences division. Now keep in mind that I won't really consider a costume wearable until it is relatively consistent with what we know to be canon, so for the Ninth Doctor, I need to slim down a bit ;)
    How about The Master from the old series?

Worf
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    This year, as every year, I went as myself.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I wore a brown leather biker-style jacket, blue jeans and a white t-shirt with the initials of my uni written across the front.....

In other words, like Biggles I went as myself.

It was a pretty crap night to be honest. My ex was there and she was trying to pretend that everything was back the way it was before we started going out. But as everyone knows it can never go back to being the same so it was just generally rather uncomfortable. F*cking women!

Sorry guys, rant over
    Yay! I just got back from trick or treating in a random neighborhood a friend of mine lives in. I went in my Rose Tyler (Empty Child version) costume which of course no one recognized and got a shit ton of candy! I never managed to have the time to rebleach my hair, so it's still dark brown on top where my roots have grown in....it's annoying, I'd look so much more like her with it bleached, but here we are, my picture compared to the actual Rose.

[IMG]http://www.callistasuniverse.com/compare.png[/IMG]
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    I didn't go anywhere... mainly because I'm sick and I feel like I've been hit by a truck. But there is a bottle of NyQuil with my name on it. PARTY TIME! :D
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    ohhh very nice Callista! :D
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I didnt go as anything...

But next year, I will definitely dress up as the Green Goblin.:D
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Or Lord Refa.. Depending on how my hair grows.
    I got egged on the nose as Doc. :/ Wish I could go back in time and give those punks the one, two punch.
  • Next year... oh next year I will do something. I will sell my kidneys to make my costume for next year... a lung too. I will suceed or die trying! And no I won't tell anyone what it is, because it's one of two idea's :p
  • Not even a trick-or-treater. Just as well. I wont get anything next year. :) The kids know I won't give candy. Let them eat RAISNS! ( witch I forgot to get so there were fruit drinks :P )
    You're evil, Chaosed. Evil! Ugh. Raisins on Halloween? You're as bad as the people who give out apples and bananas and beets.

Yes, someone once gave me a beet.

And DoM, I hate you. :P We were able to find a number of Jackets fitting for the Tenth, some of which could even have fit me! But I simply didn't find anything that looked remotely like the Ninth's jacket. I really wanted to go as him, too. :(

And Dax, you're welcome to join Callie and I as Starfleet officers next year. We could always use a Trill ;)
    I like Trill's, I always wanted to follow those spots down ;) :p
    Oooo yeah...so I could do the blue minidress, Dax can do the red minidress the actual Dax wore in Trials. :D
  • [QUOTE=Sanfam;166535]Yes, someone once gave me a beet.
    [/QUOTE]

Was it full of razor blades?
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    No trick or treating, but I went to a alloween party as a cowboy.