Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

You enter a room

In front of you is an agry Narn with a metal baseball bat. What do you do?

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I pick up my chair and attack him with it!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I hit him over the head with my blaster!
  • The Narn only gets even more angry and hits you on the head with the baseball bat.
    Biggles, he sees your blaster and hits your blaster hand with his baseball bat.
    What do you do?
    I hide under this table!
  • The Narn swings his bat and smashes your pathetic table. Then he swings it again and hits you in the nuts.
    What do you do?
    I'd throw you at the Narn and make my escape as it's devouring you.
  • Hey, I'm the GM here. I'm in charge. Escaping huh? Well as you're running you fall through a trap door and can feel yourself falling through a narrow passage until you finally land on something that breaks. The next thing you notice is that it's below freezing in the room and there are lots of ice sculptures in around you and a Minbari with a chainsaw carving more. He saw you fall on his naked Delenn ice statue and now he's pissed.
    What do you do?
    I use you as a shield against the chainsaw.
  • What did I tell you? I'm the GM, you can't use me as a sheild or anything else. Now that you've wasted your turn, the Minbari takes his chainsaw and chops off your right arm.
    What do you do?
    I use this table for cover and when the Narn gets close enough, stab it with my pen.
  • Your pathetic pen only makes the Narn even madder and he smacks you on the head with his baseball bat. You wake up later stripped naked in DownBelow. That's right, you're on Babylon 5, and the year if you want to know is early 2258.
    What do you do?
    I chop off your right arm with the chainsaw and use it to replace my right arm.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I chop off Biggles new right arm.
  • Hey! What did I say? Now both of your arms have been chopped off by the Minbari! Wasting turns!
    Well Messiah, you want in? Ok, you're trapped in the same room with the pissed chainsaw weilding Minbari, and now that Biggles isn't a threat, he's coming for you.
    What do you do?
    I stand up, naked, and look around for large, silver doors leading to the mess hall.
  • No mess halls in DownBelow, but you do find a bunch of homeless humans and aliens eating cooked rats on sticks.
    What do you do?
    I use the chainsaw to chop you into small, managable chunks, then offer them to the people eating rats.
    I decide that this place is boring and resume my quest for The Stone of Zumbatek in the mess hall.
  • That's it Biggles, the Minbari has decided to finish you off before going after Messiah. He turns toward you and lifts up his chainsaw, then shoves it in your chest, you fall to the ground gasping in agony, but only for a few seconds as you finally die.
    WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TRY TO RUIN MY GREAT GAME?!!!

Sanfam, as you walk through DownBelow, everyone looks at you and laughs because you're naked. You make it to a transport tube and the doors close, waiting for your order.
    What do you do?
    I use this medical kit to heal my injuries, then begin practicing my ventriloquism skill.
  • You can't! YOU'RE DEAD! I'M IN CHARGE!!!
    I burn into my mind the images of those who mocked me and command the lift to bring me the Stone of Zumbatek.
    I stage a coup, replacing you.
    Well, with the minbari busy chopping Biggles in half, I use my telepathic abilities to erase his mind.
  • Sanfam, your thinking doesn't do anything. The transport tube just sits there, waiting for you to say something.
    Ok, Messiah, I'll say you're a telepath and that you mindfragged the Minbari. Now he's just lying on the floor, where he'll probably freeze to death. There's also various ice sculptures sitting around and Biggles's corpse lying on the ground as well.
    What do you do?
    And also NO YOU CAN'T BIGGLES!! NO YOU CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T!!!!!!
    I have you executed for crimes against the forums, as declared under [url=http://forums.firstones.com/showthread.php?t=7233]Rule #9[/url].
    I push the button that conveniently brings me to exactly where I'm most useful.
  • The button opens the doors back up and a bunch of people are there pointing at you and laughing. Then Thug #258 walks up to you and holds the doors open, he also has four other thugs with him, and they all have pickaxes. Then Thug #258 talks to you, "You wanna walk round this part o DownBelow naked, you gotta pay da streakin tax..."
    What do you do?
    I use my telekenetic powers to stun him, and then call upon my years as a daytime talk show host and forum admin/mediator to turn the other 257 thugs against him. I loot his corpse, taking his pick-axe and using it as a tool to search for more loot.
    Is there a door around?

Oooh, I search the bodies for treasure!