Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Cutest cat evar!!1

CurZCurZ Resident Hippy

Comments

• There will be cat vengeance!
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    That cat looks oddly relaxed.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Who doesn't enjoy a warm shower?
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Especially when you're drugged as hell.:p
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    "Cute" isn't what comes to my mind when I look at this cat... more like "stoned." :D

Bathing can be interpreted by some animals as punishment, while others do enjoy it, it pretty much depends on the species.

Not sure if cats enjoy bathing, my guess would be not.
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Not all creatures of the same species will like and dislike the same things. Some cats like water, others don't. Ours has actually grown to enjoy a light warm shower.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    My gf's two cats aren't fond of water but one of them insists of drinking from the tap. What's put fresh into a bowel is not good enough. But then they are half persian so that explains a lot.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I was more referring to animals in their natural habitat. Chimps are known to be afraid of water. Birds like to shower, but then they don't really have much of a choice. Hippos and crocodiles... well, not sure if they qualify for this discussion as it's their natural environment.

I suppose with pets it depends on how you introduced them to bathing when they were young. Even though dogs may react more or less nervous about it, some breeds make a lot less of a fuss than others. Our dog is always dead tired after getting a shower like he's been through a stressful situation (like he's cornered and he can't escape) because while he doesn't react violently, and I'm guessing here, he's not particularly fond of it either.

For the record, long-haired dogs don't look any better on camera when they are soaking wet. :D
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    [url]http://www.cuteoverload.com/[/url]

Nicer
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    That is very cute! And yes that cat does look slightly stoned heh!
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Not stoned... he's been defeated. ;)