Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

So I finally gone and dun it

CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2300/2095427786_e3a1734eaf_o.jpg[/IMG]

Pretty pleased with the work, might go and get that spot on the lower left side filled in after a month or two though :p

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Looks good :) I've got one already but I'd love to get another, probably on my other shoulder

[URL="http://picasaweb.google.com/jamie.addis/Randoms/photo#5141603403001933714"]My one[/URL]
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Looks good. Im gonna go and get it done this spring myself. :)
  • [img]http://www.wootology.com/pics/hammerzeit.jpg[/img]
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    with all this talk of tatoos, which my girlfriend also brought up I might get one too. I was thinking a lion and an eagle attacking each other but I have to work on my art a bit.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I kinda want one, but nothing is out there that I would want to look at when I am 80.
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    I don't even want to look at myself when I'm 80, let alone with a dried-up ink stain.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    To be fair, when I'm 80 I'm not really gonna be caring too much about my physical appearance. I have no regrets about getting mine done
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    I want several tats but I'm so broke I can't even pay SB to draw it for me let alone actually get the damn ink. :(
  • I don't want one for my self. I do much like looking at them though. :)
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    No, but I will have a significant other who will =P
  • Thats it, I will go now and tattoo a bar code back of my head.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    While I agree that tattoos look a bit out of place on an 80-year-old person, I doubt that they care what we think of them and their tattoos at that point.

I like some tattoos but I wouldn't get one for myself either, I just don't see what it would do for me. I'm just not that kind of person. "I'm a PC" kind of guy, minus the nerdy glasses. :D

The smart thing to do is have them done in places that can be easily covered up should you need to be formally dressed. Some people do exaggerate and have their bodies covered in ink and usually are also wearing tons of piercings, which in my view amounts more to self-mutilation than art.

To each their own, I guess.
    When I say I've got one no one really believes I'd be the sort to get one. I quite like the look of surprise on their faces :D
  • [QUOTE=ShadowDancer;167905]When I say I've got one no one really believes I'd be the sort to get one.[/QUOTE]
    ...on your lower back? :D
    I;d rather have in on the upper back ;)