Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Quarter of a century...

It seems like the holidays just got over but I realized today that my 25th birthday is in exactly 3 weeks. I'd love to do something super fun for it. I might come to the city (read: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada) and drink my face off one last time, I could host some people here (read: Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, Canada), or ???. Last year I celebrated my champagne birthday (24 on the 24th) in NYC with some friends at a nice Italian place in Little Italy so I'd like to do something different.

Any ideas?

Comments

• CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Hey, I turn 25 in 6 weeks (and a day). You could come here and smoke a bowl with me :p
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    25, uhh, hmm i can't remember what 25 was like... lol
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Exciting :)

Worf
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Find a way to invite me and I'm game :D Sucks that this year, I'm the one in the NY metro area and you're the one somewhere else ;)
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I will turn 25 at april 20th... and waiting for the day with dread.. It's my expiration date. So I will prolly pass away in some gruesome death scene.

And I still haven't thought of any memorable last words. "Aww crap" just doesnt have that kind of memorable feel to it.

And "I live!" would be copying Sibelius..

hmm..
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Congrates Dax, 25 is a good age, enjoy it!

We are all growing older, think many of us were when we joined this board.

Jake
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    25 is good, getting 27 in a month (4.feb)...THAT is old....
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Finding a nice bar and drinking ones self under the table would get my vote! :D Just make sure you have someone to take you home ;)
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday Dax!!
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    I just turned 27 on the 17th of December so I'm right there with ya. And I share Sanfam's disappointment at the lack of proximity.
  • Mr.GaribaldiMr.Garibaldi Earthforce Officer
    I'm 25 now - turning 26 in April. It has been a very good year indeed. I'm in central NY - too far away like the rest of us. However I have discovered the Trailer Park Boys so I can appreciate Nova Scotia life :) (as far fetched that TV show lifestyle is)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    28 last year (november). Boy do I feel old now.. :p
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    ...5 more years and I'll be half a century old...

:s
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    oh Trailer Park Boys... and well it is filmed in Nova Scotia and it's the funniest fucking thing I've ever watched but has no resemblance to real live here what so ever :P the Christmas Specials are touching though hahaha
    and thanks guys, I wish I could get a teleporter for my birthday so I could transport you all to one place .. and then we could all drink our faces off together!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    That would, as they say, "rock."
  • there's only one way to celebrate your 25th birthday.. get some good 25yr old single malt ;) (i could've gotten one bottled in 1982 for my birthday but it'd have been an Islay one and i dislike them)
  • People still turn 25, hah. Thats nice to know.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I would definitively drink my face off. Get your transporter ready. :)
    [QUOTE=Dax;168682]and thanks guys, I wish I could get a teleporter for my birthday so I could transport you all to one place .. and then we could all drink our faces off together![/QUOTE]

Drinking wouldn't be the only thing I'd be doing... :D
    [QUOTE=Dax;168682]and thanks guys, I wish I could get a teleporter for my birthday so I could transport you all to one place .. and then we could all drink our faces off together![/QUOTE]

Drinking wouldn't be the only thing I'd be doing... ;) :D
    looks like satai callista has been doing a little drinking already! lol jk
    Heh, you're assuming I have to be drunk to hit on women? :P
    uh oh. :indyface:
    how about this...in exchange for being allowed to see your birthday, I get my B5:S4 back ;)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    ;) come and get it
    Bastard. :p
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Congrats! I wish I was still 25. After I turned 30 I've felt old and wished I was still under 30. I'm one of those who'd like to stay young forever, hehehe...

- PJH