Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Jeff Conway On celeb rehab Vh-1

I was shocked seeing him doing coke and everything. Is this show for real or is it made up? He will be the next B5 actor to pass on before his time. It is sad when such monkeys are on someones back.

[url]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b9d_1196102972[/url]

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    :(

drugs always seem to me to be such a waste
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    You know when you care about a show like this, you get to "know" the cast pretty well and when something like this happens, it's almost as if it's happening to someone of your family.

I hope this is fake, but I have a feeling this isn't. When Jerry Doyle and Richard Biggs played substance abusers on the show, I always felt like it came from the heart, like they knew exactly how it felt like.

This is quite heart-wrenching to watch. :(
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    I'm pretty sure it's real, and he's had a history of this. I know he also had a weight problem a few years ago, as well.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I knew he looked familiar in the previews :(

What I find sad is that this is all on public display.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Wasnt he like.. devoted christian and all? Hooray for jesus.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    This is quite real, and Mr. Conway was quite into a number of illicit substances for a good portion of his life.
  • I remember reading stuff hinting at this while reading behind the scenes stuff for B5, and some of it was apparently used as part of Zack's background. There's a few lines in the show between Garibaldi and Zack where they hint at something that Zack had done in the past.
    Really sucks to see this. So how recent is this? What exactly is going on with him?
  • I am not really a reality TV fan, but he had to be taken out in an ambulance this past episode, I dont know if it staged or not though. I will not be watching next weeks episode.
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    Wasn't he previously in that other VH-1 show about overweight celebs trying to loose weight? I guess he went for the cocaine diet and it didn't pay off. :(
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Damn :(

Worf
  • At least he seems to be trying to do something about the problem. I do hope he gets himself cleaned up.

The answer is just plain stop it.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Sadly cold turky with hard drugs is not a fun experience.
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    damn, that sucks. Hope he gets better, is anyone going to watch even though it is VH1?

My only vice cigarettes and the occasional beer. But I could always be healthier. That was of course something me and my ex came into conflict with, smoking. Damn the things but I need my nicotine.
  • Nicotine gum. Seen it work on many people.

And zounds I like money way too much to just burn it up.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Anyway.. I really hope he can survive all this and get.. well.. better..

He was always one of my favorites in the show.

Even tho he turned out to be a born again christian.
  • [QUOTE=Chaosed;168988]Nicotine gum. Seen it work on many people.

And zounds I like money way too much to just burn it up.[/QUOTE]
    Nicotine gum worked for me, but the main thing, IMO, was to start cutting down for some time, and to visualize myself as a non-smoker.

The only positive thing I can take from having smoked for several years is that realizing how addicted I was to nicotine convinced me to never try any drugs. I don't want to get addicted to cocaine or worse. Breaking and addiction is not easy.

And although I disagree with the concept of "reality" shows such as this one I sincerely hope that it helps Jeff Conway.