Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Awayness

ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie."London, UK
Just thought I'd leave a little note to ya'll as Im off now for 10weeks of placement in Dundee hospital and so shan't be around much for the next few months.

So just to say take care all, happy birthday to all those I'll miss, and dont do anything I wouldnt do :p I'll be back grabbing beer from the fridge and throwing nuts at you all soon enough I hope!

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Don't overzap anyone!
  • Have fun .. save some lives!!
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Good luck!
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Good luck, man!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    be seein you! Take care.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Don't do anything I wouldn't do!
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    Good luck!
  • Don't take any cell phone picts.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Ta taa!
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    And do wash your hands, often. :D
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Good luck man!

[QUOTE=Chaosed;169441]Don't take any cell phone picts.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=C_Mon;169444]Ta taa![/QUOTE]

There is just something wrong about these concurrent posts.

Jake
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Coming in a bit late but have fun dude! :) I'm sure the NHS Trust there will have adequate pc's equipped with internet access for you to keep tabs on us lot ;)
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Does that mean they really were out to get you?
  • FJ Just advice on what happened to a Dr. who took picts and they got on the web.
    Theres a law suit now.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Thanks everyone!

Well I survived week one, in A&E no less (thats the ER to all you folk over the pond). Really good fun, seen lots of really cool stuff so far! Just back home for the weekend.

Falcon1: oh yes they have quite a few computers.....unfortunately the eejits (and I'm being polite about them, they have a very poor rep with most staff) in the IT dept managed to loose my IT access form that I sent in December, so I cant get online for another couple of weeks there yet :(

Chaosed: no, no camera pics, tho there have certainly been a few sights that were pretty cool :)

Biggles: nope, not over zapped anyone too badly anyway ;)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    IT have moved uncommonly quickly and got me back online, huzzah!

Saw a severed finger today, that was cool :) Second one of the week too!