Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Firstones meetup?

So, right now I am in Nova Scotia, Canada, no where near any of you

In May I am graduating from Pace University in NYC. Peter (boyfriend) and I are flying down for about a week.

Is there anyone in the vicinity that wants to meet up?

Comments

• C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    If by down you mean Finland, then yeah. I'll be in Finland.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Everyone wants to go to Japan, right?
  • I'm hoping there will be more then just me a comic con. The one in San Diego. Were JMS will say he got the funds to do a B5 movie of the Teep war.
    Or something like that. ;)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    If I go to Japan, Ill be sure to meet up. A friend of mine might this fall, if so, be prepared for a visit.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    England is the place to be :)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Dax, you should come to I-Con on the island in mid-late April! :p But that's only a couple hours away, so count me in.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Worf: I'd say Scotland is the place......but then I realise the best bit is seeing it out the back window of the car after crossing the border and I realise that you might be right just this once! ;)
  • FreezeFreeze Disguised as a Trainee
    Hey, meeting must be held in Finland. Why, you ask? Because we are the supreme leaders of this primitive planet. That's why. :cool:
  • May might be possable. Let me know dates when possable. Sanfam we will be over 3 people at a meet up... oh my god!!!!!
  • anywhere but vienna in summer with thousands upon thousands of drunken soccer fans crowding the streets :rolleyes:
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Two of us already live in the same city, so you should come here. Here being portland.
  • FreezeFreeze Disguised as a Trainee
    I'm schizophrenic. Therefore I win!
  • Isn't there someone else who lives in LA? If not I could make some one up. Change the way I wright, oh wait, never mind.
  • I vote for recruiting a billionaire to arrange these meets...
    Now there's an idea...
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    Trondheim,Norway? Okay, I'll be there :)
  • we could do a skype/teamspeak/ventrillo meetup at some time, at least THAT we could agree on more easily :D
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Except for the part where we have to pick a time that's good for everyone :)

Worf
    The best time for me is good for everyone.