Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

New Spawn approaching!

DaxDax Redshirt
We may not be ready.
We weren't even trying.

But, I guess we're going to have a baby!

I've been sitting on this for a couple weeks now, thinking, watching, waiting and now I am ready to share my news with the world!

Peter and I have only been together a short time but there is no one I would rather be with.

wow doesn't seem to cover it.

Comments

• FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Hehe Congrats ;)

Jake
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Congrats, I guess.

What type of birth control were you using?
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    Grats! Welcome to parenting. Diapers suck, formula sucks, but its fun anyways.

I will admit though, I clicked on this thinking I was getting some info on a new Spawn movie.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Well, congratulations!

[i](Remembers what happened here precisely 366 days ago.)[/i]

You know. Provisionally.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I'm with David of Mac on this one :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE=SpiritOne;171446]Grats! Welcome to parenting. Diapers suck, formula sucks, but its fun anyways.

I will admit though, I clicked on this thinking I was getting some info on a new Spawn movie.[/QUOTE]

Oh good, I'm not the only one. :p
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Congrats Dax,

Kids are great, just dont let them get into the butter when they are about 3., cause cleaning a pound of butter off your sheets is no fun.

And no, the butter was not an april fools joke, my daughter got out the country crock, and pasted the entire tub all over the bed... i swear it was 1/2 inch thick!

My other daughter, did one better, she got out a red marker and painted herself red, from head to toe... we still dont' know how she got all her back!.
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Congrats!
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Assuming this is an April fools prank, Fantastic news, my good friend! :D

Now, I'm sincerely hoping Zathras is in the running for names...
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    And you picked the right day to announce it, April 1st. :D

Well, in case you are not joking, congratulations and best wishes to you. :)
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Congrats.

And why bother with such out dated stuff like names.. I mean, Clint Eastwood didnt have any name in those spaghetti westerns of his. :)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    G'kar is a pretty good name.
  • Or Zathras if you don't want to go with Zathras.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    No way, Zathras is better than Zathras OR Zathras...
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    Congrats!!!!
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    I like April for a name... like April Fools! :D
    Thanks for all the well wishes though!
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    NOTE:
    [QUOTE=Freejack;171444];)
    [/QUOTE]
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    I always fall for these things! You people should know that I never look at a calendar! :o

*SMACK* I shoulda had a V8!
    Fool me one, two, or three times, shame on you. Fool me four or more times, shame on me.

Actually, today, a woman I know mentioned that she actually found out she was pregnant on April 1 a few years ago. She had the devil's time convincing her husband that she was serious when she told him.
  • Congratulations! You wont fool me!
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not, so that's why I didn't say anything. I figured I'd see if it was real or not.
  • Poor little Zathras wont be born? :(
    I'm so disappointed, no April fool's day prank? No news about Dax being pregnant?

This forum is fading away... well, don't forget to turn off the lights when you leave.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    You do know it isn't yet April 1st in Canada, right?
    Damn, where did 2009 go? The OP was made two years ago... the kid must be walking by now. :D

Well we are past the dateline now... still nothing.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    One these days Dax will be telling the truth and we'll all say "bullshit" :D
    [QUOTE=David of Mac;171521]Fool me one, two, or three times, shame on you. Fool me four or more times, shame on me.

Actually, today, a woman I know mentioned that she actually found out she was pregnant on April 1 a few years ago. She had the devil's time convincing her husband that she was serious when she told him.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'll be damned. I can't for the life of me remember who I was talking about.
    Neither can we, so I guess that makes us even.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Anyone who fell for a post on April 1st deserves it :)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    You of course fell for none I assume?