Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Are you going to be in NYC in May?

DaxDax Redshirt
Then come to a meet up at Dave & Busters!

When: May 23rd (Friday) from 8:00pm- ?
Where: Dave & Busters @ Times Square, NYC

I'll be in NYC from May 20th- 25th for my graduation from Pace University, it'd be neat if we could meet up some people :)

I am also traveling to Vancouver after that for 2 weeks (May 25th- June 7th) if anyone is in the area there, I'd also love to meet up!

Comments

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Didnt we agree on Japan?
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    I thought we were meeting at Jack's place in TN?

Jake
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I thought you all were coming for a beer to my place.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Southampton is very central you know. The Titanic did sail from here... might be steak as well.
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    *cries* too short of notice girl! Besides, no way in hell work will let me have that weekend off, it's Memorial Day weekend, the weekend that all retail stores force their employees to work whether they want to or not.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I'm fairly sure we agreed on Japan.
  • I thought it was at Comic Con in San Diego.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Sorry, we only booked our flights last week. You couldn't come down during the week?
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    No way. Too many things going on and I'm far too poor.

I'll be moving in with Sanfam and his roommate at the end of May and their apartment can't fit half my stuff so I have to go through all of my stuff and sort out what to keep, what to get rid of and what to rent a storage unit for.

I have to find some way to move my job either by transferring to a different store location or finding a new job altogether because with gas rates as they are, I'm currently paying $150 a month just in gas to drive the 28 miles a day to my store.

Besides that, the weekend I drove down to Long Island for I-Con killed my savings. I have no extra money, none whatsoever.

And then there's school. One semester ends the middle of May, the next one beginnings on the 31st and I still have to buy my textbooks.

Trying to cram another 14 hours of total driving and a day or two's worth of city visits into that is going to be next to impossible. :(
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    I might be able to make it, shouldn't be too much of a problem if I don't have work that day. I'll let you know Dax.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Oh :( I had mentioned to Sanfam that I could help out with a flight possibly but if you are too busy- that's ok. Peter and I are driving across the country to Vancouver and we *might* be able to stop over in Rochester on our way by.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [QUOTE=Dax;172616]Peter and I are driving across the country to Vancouver and we will most certainly and very joyously be able to stop over in Rochester on our way by.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    interesting