Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

And baby makes 4

FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
I am proud to annouce that I am now the proud father of a newly born baby girl. Catherine Elizabeth was born at 4:53 PM yesteday, weighing in a 7lbs 12oz. The delivery was easy and she and mother are doing well. Her 3yr old big sister even got to stop by to see her, commenting "teeny tiny baby".

Jake

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    Congratulations :)

I'm slightly amused by the choice of name too, in my current video project I've got a character called Katherine who is being played by an Elizabeth ;)

Worf
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    Hey thats great! Congratulations!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Congratulations! When will you start showing her Babylon 5 and in what order? ;) :p

Anyway, I guess cake is in order?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Congratulations! Begin the conditioning immediatly. We must expand our troop numbers!
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    Congrats in deed! And I second (third?) the conditioning order, especially since she's a girl. We must have more girl geeks in the world!!
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    Awesome mate! And congratulations!

Cathrine Elizabeth...Captain Elizabeth...hmm...close enough. Should have gone with Ivonova though. :D
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Congrats! :)
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    congrats m'friend
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    [QUOTE=Biggles;172833]Congratulations! Begin the conditioning immediatly. We must expand our troop numbers![/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=Messiah;172831]Congratulations! When will you start showing her Babylon 5 and in what order? ;) :p[/QUOTE]

Well her big sister already asks to watch "Beee Five" so I don't think it will take long.

[QUOTE=Messiah;172831]Anyway, I guess cake is in order?[/QUOTE]

Well according to her big sister anyway.

Jake
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE=Messiah;172831]Anyway, I guess cake is in order?[/QUOTE]

Unlike us, she will have always lived in a world where the cake is a lie. She will not remember what it was like when the cake was not a lie.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    congrats man. nice name too, my youngest (7) is Katherine Rose.
  • Congrats!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Congrats dude! Now bring forth the cake!!! :D
  • ChaosedChaosed Ranger
    Grats!

A breading program to keep B5 alive! It's too late for me. A good thing others have foreseen this error and acted to correct it.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Congrats! :D
    Thanks, BTW, hows your bun-in-the-oven? ;)

Jake
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    Congratulations, sir. Best wishes to mama, too!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE=Biggles;172843]Unlike us, she will have always lived in a world where the cake is a lie. She will not remember what it was like when the cake was not a lie.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But eating the cake will not make it less of a lie.
    ...and it is an awfully tasty lie.

Jake
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Girls are great, until they turn 20 and become lying little attentionwhores.... but i digress..

girls are great.
    It least the good times made it to 20, I've been told it goes down hill at 13.

Jake
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Dont get me started on women! :p
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    bun in the oven... cinnamon buns are good- yum.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    13 wasn't too bad, 14-20 yeah, that was bad. but, hey, what can ya do?
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Sanfam and I offered out "counseling" services, these are still available should you choose.

Sanfam will get the van, I'll get the chloroform, and hey spending a year stuck in the Alaskan wilderness is quite character building!