Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Christian Bale + Terminator = ?

2»

Comments

• StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE=Sanfam;173180]While on the topic of Bale, everyone should watch The Prestige. I'd much rather watch more films like that than countless Terminator sequels.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Vorlons in my Head;173234]Fantastic film. I loved it.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you guys see in that movie. Either I wasn't paying attention or I saw a different movie, but I didn't really get [I]the Prestige[/I]. All I understood was that Nikola Tesla was a genius who didn't really get enough credit for his inventions and discoveries. Maybe I need to watch it again.

2nd season of [I]the Sarah Connor Chronicles[/I] started... gonna check that out.
  • [QUOTE=Entil'Zha;175557]i've still not seen t3, even though i have a copy, is it even worth watching?[/QUOTE]

Since you have it, I would say sure, why not. It's not the apocalypse that Episodes I, II, and III turned out to be, but it's not that great either. I would say turn off your brain and just enjoy the movin' pictures.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYy0H1wuMYA"]On a side note, a deleted scene from T3.[/URL] Funny... in a "Weekend at Bernies" sort-of-way.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I watched the first episode of the 2nd season and the show is still watchable albeit some cheesy and predictable moments.
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    I thought the first season was good but I had a small problem with the actor playing Doctor Silverman. Maybe it was the writing too but I was just annoyed that they didn't pick some sleezy, dorky guy and choose Senator Kelly from X-men.