Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 was suposed to end in a cliffhanger?

To set up the next five year arc?
Sinclair, Sheridan, and Gideon were originally the same person. Now I really want to read the book Ivonava!
It is ether 114 or 115 were they discuss JMS's story lines. Hmm mentions volume 15 in #114.

[url]http://www.babylonpodcast.com/2008/06/04/babylon-podcast-show-114/[/url]

Comments

• DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    What? Sinclair, Sheridan, and Gideon being the same person? I don't really have the patience to listen to that whole thing, so which part of that mentions it? I'm not sure what you mean by that.
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Kind of always suspected as much. IIRC It was established early on that Sinclair was supposed to be the main guy throughout the show, but JMS had to write in Sheridan? I can't imagine having five years of Sinclair... The character was too dull. I can see Sheridan also being the one leading the Excalibur expedition.. But what would happen to Delen, would she have gone along with him?
  • In Babylon squared were they show an old Sinclair and an old Delen. I know Sinclair was to have gone back I think Delen was supposed to have gone back with him. After they both aged normally.
    I know Sinclair was supposed to have kept fighting after the last Shadow war. When things got too peaceful he was offered and took a trip back in time to save the Minbari of then.

DC do what I do and play cards or one of the other silly games wile listening to it.
    That's not actually what was planned. I also assumed that it was natural aging, but originally, it was still that the time stuff made Sinclair age faster, and Delenn as well. And this would have also had another affects. I'm still not sure how much to say about this stuff though, if there are people who want to read the original plan with no foreknowledge.
  • Mr_BesterMr_Bester Earthforce Officer St Louis MO
    [QUOTE=DarthCaligula;174049]That's not actually what was planned. I also assumed that it was natural aging, but originally, it was still that the time stuff made Sinclair age faster, and Delenn as well. And this would have also had another affects. I'm still not sure how much to say about this stuff though, if there are people who want to read the original plan with no foreknowledge.[/QUOTE]

You can spoiler tag for those of us Spoiler: that have wives that won't let us spend the money.
    Yeah, I guess I'll just spoiler tag this stuff. There's a lot though, and I don't really feel like typing out the whole thing (it's seven pages). I'm not sure where to start...
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    It can also go on the Great Machine. That way others, including me, can help.
  • Did the board get altered? It's different.
    Putting that on the Great Machine would be terrific! Do remember to let us know if and when this is done. Much thanks. :vorlon:
    So should we do that, Croxis? Each writes half, and figure which writes which?
    The first two Other Voices books also arrived, but I haven't started on them yet. I think I'll finish the Conan story I'm reading first. Gotta love that old fantasy pulp.