Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Kitemovie

MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
Not really that great video, but I had a lot of fun this weekend :cool:
[url]http://www.viddler.com/explore/TrondAM/videos/3/[/url]

Comments

• StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    How come your weekend's already over when everyone else's has yet to start? :D
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    He's on the other side of a temporal rift.

Worf
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    Last weekend :csmile:
    Takes some time to edit!
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Judging from the wetsuit you were wearing, the water temperature was not too warm. :D Seems to me doing this kind of activity seems a lot less dangerous when you do it on snowy slopes than on the water... you may be trading drowning with broken bones, but still, doing it in the mountains seems much more relaxing.
    Well, yes. But crashing on water is safer than crashing on snow, you never know if the snow is hard or soft. Crashing on water,you know what you get.
  • Yes, an underwater rock or floating log.
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    it looks like he's in the middle of a bay there, so the water would be quite deep. also...a log floating in the water is alot softer than a rock under two inches of snow. :) Might break the board, but you would probably be just fine. :)
    Rocks, logs, no problem since it is possible to spot them, never seen anything floating in the water there, and rocks doesnt move from one spot to another either :). Would be a lot more likely with logs if there was a river close by, or any woods at all close to the sea.
  • No land sharks in the watter so thats safer also.
    Very few dangerous sharks in Norway :D
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    [quote=Mundane;174124]... and rocks doesnt move from one spot to another either :). [/quote]

Horta
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    What about trøut? My sister was bitten by a trøut once...