Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

New Blog

Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
I've created a new blog called AppleObserver.

Here's the link: [url]http://www.appleobserver.net[/url]

I know there's not many mac users on here but have a look and post some comments if you like. I've got a lot of work ahead to create a custom look for the blog as I'm just using one of the default wordpress themes, until I come up with something else. Plus I've got a lot to learn about wordpress and how it works. Looking foward to it though.

All feedback appreciated :)

Comments

• StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I'll never understand mac users. :D
    I'll never understand mac users. I'm actually surprised that we don't see them on street corners like Jehovah's witnesses trying to convert the rest of us. :D

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Steve Jobs is doing better, but I still don't want an iPhone. Really, I don't.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    i just bought an iphone, and a Mac Mini.. i feel so dirty.
    Yeah, I hope you've read (and understood) the small print in your iphone carrier contract, you are required to spread the word, meaning everywhere you go, you need to mention the fact that you are a mac user. You now understand why storm troopers in Star Wars are wearing bright and shiny white armor. And why Steve Jobs wears black at his gatherings. :nervous:

The iSaber is in the production queue, you just wait. :D
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I knew I'd start something :D
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Uhhh i already have iSaber on my iPhone, as for spreading the word, honestlym, the iPhone does that on its own...

I'm still a PC guy, the mac i bought was actually for work (although i will be taking it home with me for the winter)
    I read somewhere that the iSaber sound was pulled from iTunes... and you know what that means, the real thing can't be far away!! :nervous:
    [QUOTE=Falcon1;174901]I knew I'd start something :D[/QUOTE]

I hope you are satisfied... :D
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    For gaming PC, for everything else MAC! I also own a 05 Mac mini and shes still goin' strong!