Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

lights on C&C and Hallways

Anybody know what kind of flourescent "covers" were used throughout C&C and the hallways? The ones that usually were lit blue... long, transparent, rounded with grooves?

I don't even know what kind of lights those are called.

Just wondering if they were widely available.

Also, is there a guide someplace on chairs that looked like those used throughout the series?

Troy

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    I don't have any answers for you, although I'm curious why you're asking.

Worf
  • Well, youve heard of people building star trek bridges in their basements/garages.

Im trying to piece together some things for C&C

[url]http://www.babylon5fans.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=7[/url]
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    My gods! Well good luck. :)
  • Just a hobby. :)

It kills me I didnt take better photos the times I was there in the flesh. gr.

Actually what I WANT to do is create a replica of the main console and the window that can collapse and take them to dragoncon and others for peopel to take photos in front of.

i can dream. :)
  • I seem to remember JMS mentioning on a commentary or something that the chairs used in the... I can't think of what that room is... The room with the long metal table. They met in that room in Severed Dreams when Major Ryan tells them about how Hague is dead. The room is also used in The Deconstruction of Falling Stars when the SS guy starts the first simulation. Well, if you know what I mean, the chairs for that room at least were supposed to be from the 60's I'm pretty sure, so that might help.
  • This picture is freaky looking:
    [url]http://www.babylon5fans.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=11&pos=116[/url]
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    The dangers of using an automated screengrabber with equally automated deinterlacing. If you hit the frame right where one shot cuts to another, you can get an overlap.

I don't think it's standard editing practice, though, to cut from one face to another face that's in the exact same position in the frame.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    The She-Sinclair!