Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Mr. Murphy has been doing overtime...

E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
How nice... return flight of trip planned for allowing few days delay from fifth's day scheduled launch departs late afternoon of tenth day.
[url]http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=14407.msg330007#msg330007[/url]

Excursion's organizer is trying to get confirmation to delay and see if it would be possible to change return flight.
(if possible that could change direct flight to Paris to stop in some Caribbean Island but there are volcanoes on those... which won't flee to anywhere in this short time)

Hopefully they have cold rooms where to cool down after swimming:
[url]http://www.osdpd.noaa.gov/PSB/EPS/SST/data/global50.ice.gif[/url]
21.5C was warmest water temperature in here...

Comments

• E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    Yep... closest to seeing launch will be fully assembled launch vehicle inside assembly building and if launch shows to Cayenne airport.
    Rather good bet that there won't be delays to launch anymore now that it already got away...
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I'm still trying to understand what this is about and how it involves you. :)

I'm really not up to speed with the European *cough* space program. Considering that lowering the lead interest rate by the European central bank is equivalent to a moon landing over here.

All I get is that there has been a problem with the payload and that the engineers had to come from abroad to the launch site to fix it. Delays are par for the course, so it's not that surprising as so many things can go wrong.
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    Well... changing return wouldn't have done any good because they've had some strikes in French Guiana and launch has been moved to 17th day.
    I guess it's then just time to enjoy nice ~22C to 30+ C temperatures inthose couple days without any visiting places.

And don't expect any answers until eleventh day.