Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 Cast member sighting...

I just saw Dr. Franklin (cant remember his real name right now) on ER. Is he a regular on that show now? Or is it just an episodic job?

Comments

• VladVlad Earthforce Officer
    Well, his part was pretty darn small in that episode (show up, speak two lines, drag kids off). I imagine that he may be showing up as a social worker that gets called whenever someone in the ER thinks that a patient is an unfit mother (about every other week [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img]).

I saw the actor who played Sheridan's father in an repeat of Just Shoot Me the other night, and I could swear that I saw the guy who played Marcus in a car commercial a while back...
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [quote]Originally posted by Canuck:
    [b]I just saw Dr. Franklin (cant remember his real name right now) on ER. Is he a regular on that show now? Or is it just an episodic job?[/b][/quote]

Now, you wanna know the funny part about him being in ER...His Character is working for DCFS (Dept of Child Services)And the regular person they have on the show who plays the DCFS role, is Erica Gimpel, Who some might remember as Dr Franklin's Love interest Cailyn in Walkabout.

So If his role is recurring, and they got rid of the other character, He is replacing his love interest from B5 on ER..

Nifty Eh...
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [quote]Originally posted by Vlad:
    [b]I saw the actor who played Sheridan's father in an repeat of Just Shoot Me the other night, and I could swear that I saw the guy who played Marcus in a car commercial a while back...[/b][/quote]

Jason Carter was in one of the first Chevy Avalanche commercials.

------------------
    [b][url="http://www.savefarscape.com/"]SAVE FARSCAPE![/url][/b]
    "Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else! Love to stay! Can't, have to go! Kiss! Kiss! Love! Love! Bye! *kiss*" - G'Kar
  • Ranger BrianRanger Brian The Anti-Scrooge
    Well I spoted every first season actor last week....
    While I watched the season 1 DVD's :D
  • That sir, is cheating :)