Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Pet update

124»

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE=Sanfam;178545]She's the feline pictured above. Blossom. Approximately ten-ish years old, female, and somewhat docile and skittish. She's Siamese and has most of the traits. She's always flipping between high-energy attention whoring and nervous recluse, but has been far more outgoing and social than ever before (as of the move into the new apartment). She's intelligent, a bit ditzy, and absolutely adorable. Very vocal, very conversational, and constantly seeking a warm place to hide. When playful, she's extraordinarily active, zooming around as if her life depended on it, focused on the delicious mousie, string, or other fun random toy. If we can't sufficiently entertain her, she'll just pick up a mouse on her own and lob it at a wall, chasing after it.

She can occasionally be found making laps around the apartment, zooming from the basement to the top floor in the blink of an eye.[/QUOTE]

Are you describing Blossom or Callie? :p

[QUOTE=CurZ;178549]As far as I know, and from our experience so far with these two, an older female is best paired with a young male.[/QUOTE]

This is the general wisom, and typically works (although it didn't for us, but that was because the female was a runt and misinterpreted playing by the male as attacks).
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [QUOTE=Biggles;178553]Are you describing Blossom or Callie? :p[/quote]

I do believe this is actually why blossom bonded so well to her. Without a doubt, Blossom is Callie's cat. She feels uncontrollably loyal to her and is never content when she's not around. I am in no way an adequate substitute for her either, simply occupying space that could be filled with Callie.

[quote]This is the general wisom, and typically works (although it didn't for us, but that was because the female was a runt and misinterpreted playing by the male as attacks).[/QUOTE]

My only concern with blossom is that at her full size, she's only as large as some months-old kittens. She's miniscule compared to most other felines, so finding an appropriate friend will take some work. Thankfully, she's already thrived in multi-cat households before, so it's probable she was alright with this exact circumstance.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Buy some kitty valium
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Its called catnip. :p