Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

David Carradine RIP

I'm surprised no one posted this up yet...

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090605/ap_en_tv/as_carradine_death[/url]

Great actor... sad he died before being in another film.

Comments

• DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    I heard about this. I only really knew him as Bill in Kill Bill.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    In swedish newspapers the words "tied up in a closet" and "died of natural causes" were used in the same sentence, interesting..
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    it was autoerotic asphyxiation apparently. got a little carried away.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    those 16 year old girls from Bangkok. I will miss him, probably one of the better ways to go.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Death by "Jamaharon"?
    I wish that the media would leave stuff like that out of it, give him some dignity eh?
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    I used to watch Kung Fu the Legend Continues just before B5 came on TNT. He was a very dignified and spirited actor and I always enjoyed watching him..."Its too bad he won't live but then again who does anyway?"
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I'm not sure that Jamaharon thing involves hanging by ropes attached to various critical parts of your body.

Anyway, I hope for him that it was worth it. :rolleyes:
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Could still be murder, one of the easiest "suicides" to fake is death by hanging
    , strangle somebody with a rope to begin with*, then when they are unconscious or dead hang them, unless the ME/Coroner looks into it thoroughly, that will often be the conslusion.

*Bonus points for using the same rope, so there are not two different sets of marks and or extra fibers.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I can tell this is something you've thought about a lot previously Tyvar
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    The initial investigation said there were no signs of struggle.

Unless someone used the Force... he could have been killed elsewhere and then dragged to his room.

Sounds like a plot for another Columbo episode.
    [QUOTE=ShadowDancer;182195]I can tell this is something you've thought about a lot previously Tyvar[/QUOTE]
    Me? think about killing? perish the thought.

I once had an acquaintance with an abusive boyfriend, the relationship went on and off. Eventually he dumped her, and she being a poor codependent little thing checked into a hotel, and checked out, via hanging. due to this that and the other thing, the note wasn't found till the hotel room under went detailed cleaning, which took the cops the better part of a day. So the intial view was female? hanging? wtf? (hanging is a very unusual method for women to choose to off themselves btw) so they drug in the ex boyfriend and quizzed him about hi jinks. They found the note while processing the room though, and decided it was suicide.
  • Tyvar, I think you may underestimate how heavy a body can be as dead weight. You would need a pulley system to string the body up yourself, or at least two people if you did it by hand.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    By the sewer he lived, by the sewer he died, it wasn't murder, it was sewerside...

Sorry to see his passing, but at least he went with flair.
    Ag: the simple act of throwing the rope over the rod in the closet, or a limb out in the forest gives you a fixed or class 1 pully, which while giving you no mechanical advantage, you are going to need a 1 to 1 ratio of force to weight. Which means 1 relatively strong man could have done it. with 2 it would be easier

However its variable like for somebody the size of my acquaintance, coming in at maybe 100 something, it wouldn't have been too hard for for somebody in good condition to do.
    thats the way to go, my ding dong tied to my angle with an asin girl sitting on me face.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Apparently over 400 people came to his "invitation-only" funeral
    jane seymour is still hot at 60