Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Experience the planets

croxiscroxis I am the walrus
[url]http://www.experiencetheplanets.com/[/url]

Some (imho) glorious wallpapers of the planets by artists.

Comments

• StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    So they went ahead and did it... no Pluto. :(

I can see like a dozen nicely rendered images... is that it? Am I missing something?
  • Hmm, if they include Pluto, they'd have to include Ceres and Eris. Which would be pretty cool, except we really have no clue what any of them look like (except for some low res images of Ceres and Pluto).
  • You cant fail with Greg Martin :)

Nice pics, like everything he has produced.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Wow some of them are really amazing! I love the one of Mercury transiting the sun
  • Thumbs up!

Agreed Shadow. It reminds me of one of my favorite scenes in the half of Sunshine that's worth watching.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Heh yeah there's only half of Sunshine thats any good. Pity, it showed promise up till that point
  • I've been a huge fan of Greg Martin for many years....

this rocks.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Nice! Put the mercury one as desktop wallpaper.
  • EclecticonautEclecticonaut Elite Ranger
    Fcuk Pluto. Greg Martin himself is a greater piece of the universe than that trivial rock.
    Heh someones about to be smited by the universe now! :p
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    beautiful images
  • Yeah, but I don't really understand the spaceships ruining the scenery.
  • EclecticonautEclecticonaut Elite Ranger
    The same can be said about your own avatar... ;)
  • Touché.