Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Is it me....

ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie."London, UK
....or is it really quiet around here these days? I know most of the chat happens on irc, but still...in the finest FO tradition I thought I'd start a random thread to comment on it. And then sit back and watch as the patented FO Thread Hijacker gets to work on it :D

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    I noticed that too, although things seem to have picked up a bit.

Worf
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Bacon!
  • it has been a loaded month this September, my lease was up and had to go everywhere to find a new place to live with family,. my cars inspection expired this month and to top it off my check engine came on like September 1st tried many fix it methods but finaly had to bring it to dealer, and also this month my employer company started running commericals on Sci channel and Discovery channel and it has been hectic selling this past month. I had a new tenent move in myself upsate this month in my 8 family so I was rushing to paint the next available empty unit(too much work maybe next month)........ PLUS!!! UN week has started here and traffic stinks big time this week.

commerical view here
    [url]http://www.alliedelec.com/tv/[/url]

2 enigneers fighting is cool but it would have been better with bone crushing sounds.

plus my 11 month son is swinging on my arm and it is difficult to type.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Nice hijack PSI-KILLER! Well done :p
  • I guess I just don't have much to say right now.
  • What to say when there is nothing happening?
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I think that's when Biggles artificially inflates his post count, when no one's looking. :D
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Artificial inflation of post counts? I don't know what you're talking about. Merry christmas!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    And a happy new year to you too Curz! :D
    You will all be sorry when Cthulhu wakes up, and finds out you haven't been celebrating him...

Jesus wont save you then.
  • [IMG]http://i.indiafm.com/firstlook/hijack3.jpg[/IMG]
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    It always seems to slow down in the summers, as most people are out and about doing things,
    Entil'Zha!! Stop bringing the thread back on topic!!!

:p
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Refa, you'll like this: [URL="http://www.cthulhulives.org/Solstice/"]A Very Scary Solstice[/URL].

Worf
    Worf, that Is good..

On another news, I havent been able to go to gym for a month now. What with being sick, away and it was closed for a while. The thing is, my gf made me eat more sweets than usual, I have had breakfast, lunch and supper.. And generally just been lazy. And the result? My weight down to 77 kg. Fuck. Now I need to gain 8 kg atleast.
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    *facepalm*
  • if you are worried about losing the past...I can always repost this:

[img]http://www.austiart.com/misc/snotstar.jpg[/img]
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Green.

Well since I jinked things by not coming here for ages and letting Battlestar Cheesegatica get commissioned should I stay away for longer? Maybe balance will be restored?
    Purple!
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I've been overly occupied with real life these days. It's been tough to find enough time to spend on the PC posting on the forums, but lots of things have happened. I've been quite busy with a number of smaller projects that have been rapidly stealing what little of my time remains.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Purple!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Is it another table Sanfam?
    Either that, or a Volvo
  • the size of the purple monkeys has no effect on the height that banana fish can jump.

[SIZE="1"]
    (it's late, there was beer and i got 5 hours of sleep before another 9 hours of boring courses. go insanity!)[/SIZE]
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    The power of the Purple Monkeys cannot be denied!
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Right now I could go for 9 hours of school vs. the job...

Shhhhhhhhsh...
  • I really need a girlfriend
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    You won't find one here... these are not the droids you're looking for, move along.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Girlfriends come with breasts, and that's a good thing
    mmmm......boobies :D