Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

This is going to end well

BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
Isn't this blasphemy or something?

[url]http://conservapedia.com/Conservative_Bible_Project[/url]

Comments

• SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    no thats patriotism wrapped in religion... or is it the other way around?

either way, its people trying to force their religion onto a country founded on secular laws.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Indeed. I didn't know the great maker was online. :D

[QUOTE]Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. [/QUOTE]
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Yeah, there are so many thing wrong with this concept I am not sure where to or if its even worth it to start. Fortunately it just appears to be an amatuerish attempt to mold the bible to a particular world view.

Jake
  • I've discussed this ad nausea on another forum..

in short:
    Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Sweet! We havent had any religious arguments in a while! :p

My take: religion is stupid, stop thinking about it, and get on with your life
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Not all religion is bad.

Specifically any where people worship me as their god :)

Worf
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Worf as a God would you punish your followers?
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Worf as a god, now that is a truly terrifying thought! ;)
    You had better obey my every command then :D

Worf
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Theyre trying to give a conservative spin to the extremely liberal jesus?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    So it would appear. They don't seem to like the whole "love thy neighbour" theme that runs through the entire New Testament, so rather than accepting that the Bible doesn't say what they claim, they're going to just rewrite it.
    Wow, so they are going to reboot the Bible? It's going to be grittier and darker. Ewan McGregor is going to play Jesus and Megan Fox is going to be his girlfriend.... and Michael Bay is going to direct, the 12 apostles will be mechanized, oh my... [faints]
    Hayden Christensen is going to play Judas. He and Jesus will end up having a lightsaber duel.

Worf
    Not lightsabers, spiritsabers. And just wait till you see the explosions Michael Bay has for some of the epic battles of the Old Testament!
  • Let me guess, Shia LaBeouf as god?
    Sean Connery will play [I]himshelf[/I]. :D
    The best verse will be from The Book of Connery, Chpt 3 verse 23: [i]You'll rue the day you crossed me LeBeouf![/i]

Jake
  • this thread totally reminds me why this is my favorite place on the internet.
  • I don't belive in religon.
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    Liberalism is truly something that will destroy this planet :P .......Religion sucks
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    As long as your commands are sensible and not too demanding and reward loyalty well, then Worf you might have a small band of followers.

I don't know where I saw it but I remember a comment from something somewhere which went like this:

Jesus came among us and said 'I bring peace to all man'.

And we've spent the last 1000 or so years killing each other over how he said it. Pretty much sums it up imo.

I think Steve Guttenburg should play Moses.
    Bill Maher can play the head disciple, Peter.
    And there will be topless girls at the Last Supper...

Jake
    Hallelujah brother!! :D
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I was there at the original last supper.. and boy, I tell you.. they changed a lot in the book and movie versions.

Big J was nose deep in some egyptian prostitute pussy pretty much the whole night, what he could after smoking all that junk they got at Mesopotamia. The mood was real mellow, man.. Real chill. He was half-way wacked out of his mind the next few days, so to be honest, he didnt really feel that much when getting tortured..

And FYI.. He was kinda into that sort of thing, what with the healing and all.
    Leave it to Refa to push this thread from marginally sinful to all out heresy!

STONE HIM!

Jake
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Calm down.. all he said was the egyptian pussy was good enough for Jehova.
    Of course the reboot will be rated M for Mature Audiences only! That will get teenagers to sneak into churches unbeknownst to their parents. :D
    Rebooting the Bible... that's a great way to put it. :D
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE=Freejack;184561]Fortunately it just appears to be an amatuerish attempt...[/QUOTE]So was Hitler also amateur when doing his first tricks in Bavaria.