Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Looking for the I-War Evacuation (CGW) Demo

maxdamagemaxdamage Earthforce Officer
Does anybody know where I can find this demo?I was able to get the other two I-war demos as no one has it?I have searched the internet and I have tried the gigex downloader for the I-War Evacuation (CGW) Demo but the program cannot find the demo to download?I have the full game I-War but not the expansion Defiance though.The demos are much easier to play atm...

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I've been wanting to replay I-War for ages, and I've been meaning to get my hands on Defiance for even longer. A project for next year methinks
  • maxdamagemaxdamage Earthforce Officer
    Does anybody have the demo?Really want to get it! :angryv:
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    It might help if you could tell us which game you are actually talking about.

If you mean [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I-War_%28Independence_War%29"]I-War (Independence War)[/URL] or [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_War_2:_Edge_of_Chaos"]Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos[/URL] you should be able to find it somewhere on the internets.

Not sure how well those games will run these days. I tried I-War 2 a few months back and it was quite unplayable.

I don't know any game with the title "I-War Evacuation."
  • I still have to install Independance War....found it a couple years ago and never installed it...
  • maxdamagemaxdamage Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE=Stingray;185691]It might help if you could tell us which games you are actually talking about.[/QUOTE]

Like the title says I am looking for the
    [QUOTE]I-War Evacuation (CGW) Demo
    This demo is a level from the original Independence War game.

"You are the Captain of the Dreadnaught, a corvette class starship. Your vessel is part of the Commonwealth Navy fleet, which has been laying siege to a system in Tau-Ceti space for some months.

The siege of the Midway system is about to collapse and the fleet is being withdrawn. However, the Navy has a covert observation platform in the system and the personnel on board need to be evacuated urgently.

In the course of the mission you should protect the base and the support vessels from enemy attack. You have been assigned two wing-vessels to assist you. There is also a fighter docked to the base, which you may be able to make use of.

Indie ships may try to prevent the evacuation..."

[/QUOTE]
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Must have been a separate campaign then. Can't help you there.