Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Something has to be done

It's very sad to see what has happened here. What I thought was the strongest, smartest, and most loyal fan base any scifi show ever had, somehow managed to fall apart in a matter of days.

I think something must be done to remind everyone of the project we have undertaken, and that we are all on the same side here. Maybe some of the B5:ITF devs could get involved, that might help. And also, is there any way we could have a contest of some sort? Like a $50 prize to the best new design for Firstones logo. Its about time we removed the Sierra logo.

------------------
"Understanding is a three-edged sword."

Comments

• Entilzha0Entilzha0 Earthforce Officer
    Well This Board ended up just like the real Babylon. It rose to glory and then ...crumbled... into a mass of debris and despair. And that is a good idea to start a new age without the squads and actually get back to the task at hand. We should bring back the "Good Ol' Days". I actually miss not knowing anything and waiting for the game to come out and then boom it is canceled. Then we actually get something started and some people without and courtesy ruin it for all the fans who actually have a dream. I am just appauled at those people who think of only theirselves!

[This message has been edited by Entilzha0 (edited 01-13-2000).]
  • DG, I suggest that you keep the Squad Wars offline until the game comes out or until this whole situation finally blows over. But I think you should bring back the Zocalo in a few weeks. Also I think you should make a post on the B5:ITF forum stating that any offtopic post will be deleted immediately.

------------------
    Captain Ranger1
    EAS Patriot-Thunderbolt Pilot
    Red Flight XO-American Squadron
    [url="http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/b5america/index.html"]www.angelfire.com/mi2/b5america/index.html[/url]
    [b]We may suck, but suck a lot less than everyone else.[/b]