Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

At the beginning of the Decade

WORFWORF The Burninator
I was:

Hating Sierra for cancelling the B5 game.
Getting into writing and storytelling with no idea what it would lead to.
Obsessed with Star Wars (I guess some things never change).

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I was:

also obsessed with star wars

other than that, I cant really remember heh
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I was 16, also hating sierra, hating myself, and hating everyone else :P

I like where I am at now, sans the not very well employeed part.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I was living in New York City, doing freelance computer work from home, waiting for the world to end for Y2K..

Now i'm Back in maine, Own my own house, have a brand new(ish) car, and am within 2 weeks of actually owning my own business...
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I was 16, studying in mercuria business school, with about 1 hour 30 minute train drive. I was seriously over weight and in terrible physical condition. Playing with the thought of going gay only because girls didnt seem to be the slightest bit interested in me (only guys). Eating too much and not believing I would live past 20 years with my eating habits.

Proved myself wrong I have.
  • back in the 1900's life was fun and stress free. except for those Sierria bums.
  • I was 17 and (sadly) at the peak of my potential and motivation. Ready to apply for the Air Force Academy, fly fighters and become an astronaut.

Then I let a woman ruin everything.

Although that path did lead me to my wife and a rather comfortable life so far. Not a total loss, I suppose.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Don't worry about having missed a career in aviation. Flying a plane is boring after a while and the flight attendants are mostly fat or ugly. :D I've been told it doesn't get better when bullets are flying your way.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I was 20, Going through university life for the first (of two) times, and pretty pleased with myself for being the only one not believing in the Y2K bug.

Oh, and I was not nearly as involved or knowing about the cancellation of the B5 game, though I was a very casual lurker at the Sierra boards. It took some time before I actually realised it was not still being developed, and then I was angry..
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    16, finishing high school and figuring my interests and true direction. Obsessed over so much nerdy trivia and so many things that now just feel like unimportant garbage.
  • 10 years ago.

I was 13, in 7th grade, still a closeted atheist (though that changed that spring), hated Sierra, hated Round Table Pizza, just started drumming, and had not started writing songs yet.