Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Attn: Drazi Guy and lighted b-5 models

The posts made by lighted b-5 models would be fine, because they have to do with Babylon 5 and from what I've seen, the contents of that website are pretty impressive. The problem is that they are made in all caps.
This may seem like a good idea to attract people's attention, but in the end, it scares people away because by now messages in caps have become almost synonymous with spam emails.

Now here's the solution I propose... Drazi Guy, maybe you could find a spot on firstones.com, where you could put up a permanent link to Quantum Effects Australia website, and in exchange for that, lighted b-5 models could try to post messages written regularly instead of using all caps. But then again, if there's a permanent link on the website, the need to post more messages goes away.

What do you think? Could everyone agree on that? Seems reasonable enough to me.

------------------
"Understanding is a three-edged sword."

Comments

• Drazi GuyDrazi Guy Elite Ranger
    I may have, but reading his other posts made yesterday, and his obvious hate of authority, and his demeaning tone and refusal to follow rules, he is now banned, and if he insists on coming back, I will talk to the others to see if there is legal action to take against him. The recent amount of arguements and raucuos around here is really getting annoying.
  • ArikArik Galen's Apprentice
    Yes, you are right.
    I think it's all this waiting, it's beginning to get to people.
    Patience is a virtue, they say...
    Well, anyway, it was worth a try, but you did the right thing.

------------------
    "Understanding is a three-edged sword."
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    I sent him an email last night (cc'd to DG & Grinner) explaining the problems with where and how he was posting. I don't know if I have a response from him, but I did tell him he was being rude and unprofessional. I had also told him that in his posts here, but I guess he doesn't like to read that sort of thing....

------------------
    AnlaShok, Captain of the Gray Hand of Fate Squadron
    Sidhe-1
    "FABRICI DIEM, PVNC!"
  • Drazi GuyDrazi Guy Elite Ranger
    Obviously not...
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    when you ban someone that just means they cant post right? They can still read the forums right?

------------------
    Be Seeing You
    "Stupid races don't build starships" Robert A. Heinlein
  • That's right. I don't see any reason for them not to be able to check.

------------------
    Captain Ranger1
    EAS Patriot-Thunderbolt Pilot
    Red Flight XO-American Squadron
    [url="http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/b5america/index.html"]www.angelfire.com/mi2/b5america/index.html[/url]
    [b]We may suck, but suck a lot less than everyone else.[/b]