Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Firstones conspiracy?

2»

Comments

• My sources gave me more disturbing information, which should make us all worried.

It is possibly a riddle which I cannot solve. If you can, please share this information with us. Unlocking this secret would probably open access to shadow technology.

Log out from the Firstones forums (I know it will hurt, but it is important. Otherwise your true identity might be revealed)
    Open this thread, and click "Thread tools -> Email this page" above.
    Enter the needed information.. And answer to the question, which doesn't seem to be as easy as it first looks.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Of course it's not easy, your instructions begin with log out.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    i never follow instructions
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE=sinclair;188617]My sources gave me more disturbing information, which should make us all worried.

It is possibly a riddle which I cannot solve. If you can, please share this information with us. Unlocking this secret would probably open access to shadow technology.

Log out from the Firstones forums (I know it will hurt, but it is important. Otherwise your true identity might be revealed)
    Open this thread, and click "Thread tools -> Email this page" above.
    Enter the needed information.. And answer to the question, which doesn't seem to be as easy as it first looks.[/QUOTE]

You know, it's called a "random" question for a reason. I've no idea which one you're talking about. Add two and ten? What's the last letter of this sentence? Spill!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    What is this "log out" you speak of?
  • SharlinSharlin Trainee
    *waves arm*
    These are not the main forums you are looking for.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    and so it begins...
  • Yes, green is past... The future shall be purple.
  • In our loved Beachball thread, you can see 76 pages.. But you can only access the page 75.

[URL="http://www.firstones.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2979&page=75"]Grey 76 is missing[/URL]
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    There is no page 76. Move along to page 77.
  • According to Firstones memberlist, Zathras is actually one of 11 brothers:

Zat'hras, Zathras, Zathras*42, Zathras030, zathras2, Zathras4PM, ZathrasOne, Zathras_Scorpius, zathuz, Zatras and Zzathras.

There is also a slight chance that this value could be as high as twelve.