Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Squadrons

I would like to suggest that simple administrative and organizational activities for the squads be allowed in the Zocalo, as long as these discussions refrain from the competitions and arguments that caused the dissolution of the Squad Wars forum.

------------------
AnlaShok, Captain of the Gray Hand of Fate Squadron
Sidhe-1
"FABRICI DIEM, PVNC!"

Comments

• Drazi GuyDrazi Guy Elite Ranger
    Actually, we are gonig to wait until squads.firstones.com comes online before resuming any squad related activities.
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    Sounds good. I look forward to working with my people again. Can you put the threads relating to my squadron into the Gray Hand of Fate thread?

------------------
    AnlaShok, Captain of the Gray Hand of Fate Squadron
    Sidhe-1
    "FABRICI DIEM, PVNC!"
  • Drazi Guy, since a lot of the squadrons have their own forums and will at the new site thing, have you considered allowing the posting of closed/locked thread "recruiting posters" at the Zocalo? just something to say what the squadron is all about and has and the link where to go if your interested in joining, no fighting over newbies, no flaming each other, just saying, "hey, we exist, want to join?" to the new members?

------------------
    Special Agent LordRegent
    IAS Kennedy
    American Squadron PSI-OPS
    http:www.angelfire.com/mi2/b5america/index.html
    We may suck, but we suck a whole lot less than everyone else
    No, that will lso be part of the new squads.firstones.com once it arrives.
  • Drazi Guy, When can we expect it to come online?

------------------
    Captain Ranger1
    EAS Patriot-Thunderbolt Pilot
    Red Flight XO-American Squadron
    [url="http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/b5america/index.html"]www.angelfire.com/mi2/b5america/index.html[/url]
    [b]We may suck, but suck a lot less than everyone else.[/b]
    Soon I hope... i have requested it twice and mailed gagames 3 times but no answer... just keep trying...