Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Another BSG Spin-Off

WORFWORF The Burninator
It looks like RDM is in talks with Syfy for another BSG related spinoff which will go back into space and be more action orientated than Caprica (which is also looking likely to get a second season).

My guess is, Caprica will end with the Cylon uprising and the next show will begin shortly after that.

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Milk the cash cow!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE=Biggles;187452]Milk the cash cow![/QUOTE]
    Indeed. Nothing against Caprica, but I will admit I wouldnt mind a return to some of the stuff that made BSG great
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    If they do a whole show about pregnant Grace Park being milked.. I'm in.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    *BOOM* Refa sinks the thread to a whole new level
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I didn't need to read that
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE=Lord Refa;187462]If they do a whole show about pregnant Grace Park being milked.. I'm in.[/QUOTE]

Not impossible..
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Well if the ratings don't come in good that would probably be plan b.
  • Talking about plans... What was the Cylon plan anyway?
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Milking?
    I've seen Xena the Warrior Princess milk buds now too.. and I think that could be okay too. Wouldnt need her to be pregnant tho.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    Getting milked by the natives in the caves of earth, what a plot!!!!
    Talking about Grace Park..

[url]http://egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/grace-park/grace-park-bikini-pictures-go-hawaii-fiveo-005436[/url]
    Nice