Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Predators

WORFWORF The Burninator
I wasn't really sure this movie was going to work (and still have doubts) when it was first announced but this trailer makes it look like it might be worth watching.

[URL="http://uk.movies.ign.com/dor/objects/429477/predator-3/videos/predators_trl1_031810.html"]Link[/URL]

Comments

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Interesting spin.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    well, I will likely give a shot.
  • Unless I go with friend's, I'll wait until it's endlessly repeated on tv in about a year.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    You are one ugly motherfucker!
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Well the cast list isn't half bad. And any film with Danny Trejo is always worth a look. And Mr Rodriguez is involved as well.

Plus I don't see the hacks name any where on the crew list so again that is a major plus for me.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Looks to be fun, but outside of that I can't really expect much more. The entire premise of "More is better" seems like it may be brought down. I mean, a whole bunch of predators versus a few dudes? That's just unfair!
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Unless those dudes are all Arnold clones, in which case. Watch out Predators!
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Sanfam is right, just lookat the other movie franchise that's sometimes paired with Predator.

The alien in Alien is an almost invincible killing machine. In Aliens, there are over a hundred of the things yet the marines have no real trouble killing them individually. They don't seem nearly as tough as the first encounter. Alien3 got around the problem by having no weapons, so a single alien could once again be a big threat.