Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Human Progress in Space...

StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
... [URL="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100402/ap_on_sc/us_women_in_space"]according to the press.[/URL] :p

Four women in space simultaneously, wow, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin must be proud... I mean, they just went to the Moon a few decades ago.

Are we sure the rover probes on Mars are dead?

It must be a slow news day...

Comments

• StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Now that I think about it... when did we have four blackstronauts in space simultaneously, I must have missed the news bit.

Am I expecting too much from our intellectual evolution as a society?
    I mean, look at the picture, an Asian, an African-Indian-Arabian-American... and a redhead??? The fourth one was probably an obese Mexican redneck with a limp and an eye patch. Unbelievable.
    Anyone care for another poll?
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    naked ladies in space
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_jLnrUXJNM"]Jews in Space[/URL]
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    How about [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjbkRktqIE"]Pigs in Space?[/URL]

Jake
    [QUOTE]These ladies are an inspiration to all young girls out there who want to be something so lets not take anything away from their achievement at just being astronauts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, women in blue overalls are so inspirational. :rolleyes: Just like female soccer players wearing men's jerseys and shorts. I'd like to see all that work put into Japanese mangas and animes put to good use at NASA. Where are the form fitting plug suits as seen in Neon Genesis Evangelion?

I really do appreciate the liberties taken in tennis and beach volleyball. :D

In case you need some inspiration from people wearing blue overalls, just go to your local mechanic's workshop, I believe they come in different colors too. ;)
    [QUOTE]Indeed, the head of NASA's space operations was unaware of the imminent women-in-space record until a reporter brought it up last week.[/QUOTE]

Of course, only a reporter would pick up such irrelevant and inconsequential detail. A job well done. Put the Pulitzer Price ribbon on his chest. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE]"Maybe that's a credit to the system, right? That I don't think of it as male or female," said space operations chief Bill Gerstenmaier. "I just think of it as a talented group of people going to do their job in space."[/QUOTE]

Exactly.
  • Scientific progress is irrelevant when you can have some foursome action in space. In interracial space station.

mmmmmmmmmmm.... That sounded like Refa.

Hopefully the new countries who have joined the space competition will have more interesting stuff to report than to fly the record amount of women in space at the same time.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I feel so proud of our species that we're finally able to put [i]four[/i] members of one gender in space at the same time!

Mr space operations chief is very smart. The reporter is a fucking idiot.