Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Hawaii Five-O Reboot

StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
While I was never a Hawaii Five-O viewer, its title theme is very familiar to me. Now CBS has launched [URL="http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/first-look-cbs-reboots-hawaii-fiveo--1259"]a reboot[/URL] of said show and it features at least two familiar faces. One is Grace Park (BSG), the other Daniel Dae Kim (Lost).

The title theme song was modernized without veering too far off the original one which is a nice touch but to me it feels like a trip back in history (even though I wasn't even born when it first aired) and somewhat odd. Let's just say that some songs don't age as well as others.

The "new" show seems to pack a punch and not save on production values. After all the original show ran for like 12 seasons, so CBS knows that this formula has potential.

Not sure when they'll air the pilot yet (looks like only this fall). Anyway, I'm curious to see how it turns out even though I have no expectations since I don't really know the original.

Comments

• You watch stuff way too much.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    What do you mean? I currently follow only a handful of shows. :D

I have no idea what the other 99.9% of TV programming are about. And how am I supposed to beat Biggles' post count if I don't post every day??? :D

As an aside, I haven't been playing many video games for some time now as nothing really caught my attention. This may change though.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    If you are going to catch up with Biggles, you're gonna have to do better than that. Posting once a day would require 64 years to catch up. Even if you posted an average of once an hour, it would still take you 2 3/4 year to catch up....

Jake
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    You also have to take into account Biggles replying to your posts.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    The fact that you sat and worked that our Freejack suggests you have too much free time
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    So the main reason for watching this show is to see Grace Park in a bikini, right?
  • Biggles, no... No, no, no...

The [B]main[/B] reason to watch this show is to believe in that 0,0000001% chance of seeing Grace Park without bikini.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Am i the only one who thought that said Hawaii 5-0 Robot?
  • Hawaii Five-O Toaster.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    [IMG]http://www.scifiscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/number_five_wall_e.jpg[/IMG]